CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Performance Tester in Wayne, New Jersey
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Category: Project Management
City: Wayne, New Jersey, US United States
Position ID: J0621-2519
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI is seeking a Performance Tester that has good understanding of executing a performance testing and setting up a test plan. Will be responsible for implementing, and supporting performance testing systems and strategies. Ensure that the application doesn’t misbehave under changing user load and that no bugs or errors reach the end-users.
This role must be located at one of the following locations: Knoxville, TN; Wayne, NJ; Tampa, FL
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Contribute to the development and implementation of the Performance Testing strategy, including tooling, processes, and frameworks.
• Participate in sprint/project/release planning to contribute to testing plans and initial scheduling estimates per project.
• Work with project teams to ensure that system performance requirements, scalability expectations, and solution designs are clearly understood and testable.
• Translate system performance and system scalability requirements into test cases for testing of new releases or changes to existing systems
• Understand complex, large scale systems in test and production environments such as cloud, containers and configurations
• Design workload models, identify critical high-volume activities and establish test parameters
• Evaluate resource usage, speed, availability, response times, scalability and reliability
• Work with the development and infrastructure teams to triage, analyze and resolve performance issues
• Leverage performance testing knowledge and solutions to contribute to the definition of system monitoring and alerting mechanisms.
• Participate in continuous improvement efforts for the maturation of the IT QA/QC function and the overall SDLC/PMLC.
• Serve as a subject matter expert and advocate for IT QA/QC to promote a culture of good quality practices.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Experience with Performance Testing with core and retail banking applications
Skill Set/Years of Experience/Proficiency Level
Reporting/ Process Improvement
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
Team Oriented, client facing skills, able to collaborate with multiple teams.
Skill Set/Years of Experience/Proficiency Level
TestComplete, Qmetry, UFT, QTP
Lightning Component Framework, Apex
Visualforce, Automated Performance Testing,
Minimum Education Required:
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.