CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Receptionist in Wausau, Wisconsin
Find similar career opportunities
City: Wausau, Wisconsin, United States
Position ID: J0219-0664
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI is seeking a Receptionist / Administrative Assistant at its office in Wausau, Wisconsin. If you have great customer service skills and want to work for a company that truly cares for its members, this is the role for you. The successful candidate will perform receptionist and administrative tasks specific to the location. This highly visible position will be the frontline point of contact between clients and staff members within the company. This role requires a high degree of attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines on a consistent basis.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Reception Responsibilities and Duties:
• Answer incoming calls and route to appropriate individual
• Greet all visitors and assist with enforcement of security policies
• Ensure lobby area, kitchen/office stations, and conference rooms are neat and clean
• Assist with conference room scheduling
• Serve as the liaison between the company’s staff and the property management company; to ensure cleanliness of suite, maintenance issues, or building concerns
• Assist with onboarding sessions for new members
• Document all incoming packages and facilitate distribution for all mail
• Prepare outgoing packages for pick-up
• Mail and/or fax documents as requested
• Maintain master calendar of events
• Assist with administrative duties/projects
Administrative Responsibilities and Duties:
• Order all office, kitchen, and vendor supplies
• Manage supply/kitchen inventory
• Oversee the distributing of office badges to staff
• Escort all vendors and contractors throughout the suite
• Lead/Coordinate internal and external company events
• Assist with Audio/Visual set up and test
• Manage social club and CSR budgets
• Point of contact for all couriers and mail service deliveries
• Able to lift and carry up to 35 pounds
• Knowledge of office equipment
• Miscellaneous duties as assigned by Supervisors
Over time, the responsibilities of this role can grow to include helping with internal site budgets and special projects as directed by the site director.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• High School diploma/GED required
• 2 to 3 years of experience in field
• Knowledge of Outlook, MS Word, and Excel
• Ability to communicate effectively
- Communication (Oral/Written)
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.