CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Quality Assurance Analyst - Campus Recruiting in Wausau, Wisconsin
Quality Assurance Analyst - Campus Recruiting
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Quality Assurance Analyst - Campus Recruiting
Category: Business Analysis (functional and technical)
City: Wausau, Wisconsin, US United States
Position ID: J0621-3020
Employment Type: Graduate
Working as a Quality Assurance Analyst, you will perform installations and run quality assurance programs to test, identify, reproduce, and report defects in software. Candidates will also conduct a wide range of quality control tests and analyses to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements along with drafting, revising and approving test plans and scripts to ensure alignment with standards and IT strategy. The QA Analyst will create test data files with valid and invalid records to thoroughly test program logic and verify system flow. Will coordinate with users to plan user acceptance testing, alpha and beta testing and ensure that system tests are successfully completed and documented and all problems are resolved
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Participate in the development of Test Strategies and Plans
• Participate in the development of test cases/scripts, test case automation, test execution, and validation of results
• Participate in the development and execution of the problem reporting process
• Develop and perform manual and automated testing using testing tools such as Robot Framework or Selenium
• Perform testing of complex Pension Solution System in a functional, data and parallel perspective.
• Interacts with other team members and clients to ensure quality solution
• Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers.
• Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content.
• Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems
• Review software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, or completeness, or to mitigate risks
• Identify program deviance from standards, and suggest modifications to ensure compliance.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent degree.
• Working knowledge of the entire SDLC, IT systems and processes, testing methodologies and their direct implementation to projects
• 0 – 2 years of experience working in a related field
• SQL and any knowledge of any programming language.
• Working knowledge of developing, maintaining, and executing test strategies/plans/cases
• Ability to analyze and decompose requirements and creating testing strategy/plan as well as testing estimates and work plan
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.