CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Business Analyst- Data in Wausau, Wisconsin
Business Analyst- Data
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Business Analyst- Data
Category: Business Analysis (functional and technical)
City: Wausau, Wisconsin, US United States
Position ID: J0421-2819
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI is seeking a Business Analyst with Retail Banking experience to join our implementation team building the next generation of banking technology working with all levels within our client organization.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Responsible to work with various business users to review, analyze and evaluate business systems and make recommendations for improvements and changes.
Performs and participates in the analysis, design and implementation of business systems.
Responsible for following appropriate standards and requirement gathering.
Formulates proposals for new systems, procedures and/ or processes.
Conducts tests or test planning sessions, provides input for feasibility and prepares user documentation and follow-up evaluation.
Acts as a liaison with subsidiary management and staff to resolve issues as needed. Provides ongoing technical support for specialized applications.
Applies various analytical tools and software application experience to increase quality, productivity, and overall effectiveness of user's applications.
Assists in developing user documentation and departmental policies and procedures that impact the use of application systems.
Performs project management leadership functions as a project manager or team member.
Other duties as assigned.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related fields.
• Ability to work with XML schemas, JSON, relational data models, SoapUI. Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken evidenced by the ability to communicate across all levels of an organization.
• Demonstrated ability to operate and deliver in a demanding and high-pressure milestone driven environment.
• Experienced in enterprise application integration, middleware technologies, data migrations and conversions, database technologies and backend interfaces,
• Experience in a large-scale IT organization with complex systems environment & infrastructure.
• Experience or familiarity with master data management systems, SAFe framework, Microsoft ADO, Trisyn RCIF systems is a plus.
• Familiarity with industry standard integration patterns such as webservices (SOAP, REST),
• In-depth understanding of application development, technologies, and software development lifecycles (both legacy and current).
• Strong business process and systems analysis background, with at least 2 years spent working with agile methodologies preferably in banking.
• You must want to be part of a motivated and driven team and work with respected leaders. We need someone who is self-driven, proactive, has a growth mindset, Can-do attitude, is confident, and wants to inspire others to achieve bank initiatives.
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $56K-$85K*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
Agile Business Analysis
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.