CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Forms Analyst in Waterville, Maine
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Category: Business Analysis (functional and technical)
City: Waterville, Maine, United States
Position ID: J0421-0171
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world. At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. As digital transformation continues to accelerate CGI is at the center of this change supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities. CGI, founded in 1976 on the concept of creating an organization focused on delivering results and exceeding client expectations.
As a member of the Forms support team, you will act as a liaison between the business function and information systems, providing technical/functional expertise in analyzing form changes, documenting and testing them after the form composition is complete and associated IT system changes are implemented. Employ business knowledge and perspective of IT needs to gather business specifications and requirements and act as the primary contact to IT for the business units moderately complex needs.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Develop User Stories highlighting the Form rules, Form fill values
• Forms requirements analysis, Forms development
• Develops Test case and test data, and perform unit test
• Supports End to End testing and troubleshooting
• Provide forms support for user requests
• Analyze ISO and NCCI Forms language
• Provide forms support for user requests
• Coordinate promotion of the changes, coordinate test data, end-to-end testing
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 7 years of business analysis, system requirements facilitation, requirement gathering and documentation experience.
• Business analysis experience in the insurance domain with one or more of the following areas
• LOB (personal lines, commercial lines, property lines), insurance ISO forms and/or new business, billing and claim forms, rate development, underwriting, and state insurance regulations
• Experience in developing test cases and test scripts for Forms changes and new forms development
• Knowledge of Template Authoring – template development which includes documents, shared contents (static/dynamic), enclosures (static/dynamic), overlay forms, etc is a plus
• Experience with XML, XSD is a preference
• Understanding of Forms output composition tools such as Documaker, SmartComm
• Collaborating and managing relationships across a broad range of business partners
• Agile/Kanban experience.
• Good communication skills with the ability to collaborate with IT and business teams.
• Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to all aspects of the day-to-day work.
Minimum Education Required: Bachelors Degree
This role must be located at one of the following locations: Wausau, WI; Waterville ME
- Business Analysis
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.