CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Senior Submarine Test & Evaluation Analyst in Wasjington, District Of Columbia
Senior Submarine Test & Evaluation Analyst
- Log in
Find similar career opportunities
Senior Submarine Test & Evaluation Analyst
Category: Testing/Quality Assurance
City: Wasjington, District of Columbia, United States
Position ID: J1120-2141
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
Provide technical support to the COLUMBIA Class submarine Warfare Requirements and Test Division Director (PMS 397W). Advise the customer in all areas of acquisition, installation and testing of tactical and strategic systems hardware and software for the submarine platform.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Provide PMS 397W, the COLUMBIA Class Warfare Requirements and Test Division, support on planning and execution of:
• Acquisition strategies, procurement strategies and evaluation criteria that support the COLUMBIA Class Submarine Program Office needs.
• Major software/hardware system procurements within the Navy.
• Represent the Program Offices at meetings with external stakeholders.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• This position requires a Department of Defense (DoD) SECRET clearance; US Citizenship is required.
Extensive Experience in the following areas:
• Developing acquisition strategies, procurement strategies and evaluation criteria within the Navy.
• Participating in major software/hardware system procurements within the Navy.
• Development of digital system procedures to ensure technical requirements are assessed adequately.
• Reviewing test data to ensure technical and operational requirements are met.
• Submarine Communications, Tactical and Strategic systems design and operation.
• Submarine Combat System architecture and operation.
• Submarine warfare mission areas, including Strike and Strategic mission execution.
• Coordination of Participating Manager and Major Program Manager Acquisition efforts.
• Navy Hardware/Software Tech Refresh process / Advanced Processor Build approach
Test Planning & Implementation
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.