CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Test and Evaluation Engineer in Washington, District Of Columbia
Test and Evaluation Engineer
- Log in
Find similar career opportunities
Test and Evaluation Engineer
Category: Testing/Quality Assurance
City: Washington, District of Columbia, United States
Position ID: J0719-0855
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
CGI Federal is currently seeking a Test and Evaluation Engineer to provide subject matter expertise on warfare requirements and testing to the VIRGINIA Class Submarine Program Office (NAVSEA PMS450).
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Advise the VIRGINIA Class Warfare Requirements and Test Division Director on Developmental and Operatonal Test entry requirements.
• Participate in meetings with stakeholders determining Verification, Validation and Accreditaion plans for Models and Simulations used in program office testing.
• Serve as liason to NUWC and ONI in the development of the Validated Online Threat (VOLT) report for the program office.
• Provide technical support to the program office in the drafting and promulgation of Acquisition and Test documents, to include revisions to the Test and Evaluation Master Plan (TEMP), Modeling and Simulation Suppot Plan (MSSP) and Target/Threat Validation Report (TTVR).
• Support develoment of policies, procedures and test plans for projected at-sea trials.
• Represent the Program Office at meetings with Test and Evaluation stakeholders.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Bachelor’s Degree and 10 years of related experience.
• Experience with systems and data modeling techniques.
• Ability to successfully complete the CGI Federal Background Investigation to include; 50 State Criminal, Education, Employment, Credit and Driving Records Checks for continued employment.
• Ability to maintain a TOP SECRET security clearance is required for continued employment; US Citizenship is required.
Experience with U.S. Navy Submarine Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence (C4I) systems
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and a working knowledge of the Navy Correspondence Manual SECNAV M-5216.5
• Strong Microsoft Programs skills
• Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering, Computer Science, or Electronics field and 10 years of related operational experience with equivalent technical training, OR, Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) (any level) certification in Information Technology, Test and Evaluation or Systems Planning, Research, Development and Engineering desired.
Working knowledge of the Navy Operational and Developmental Testing including the Integrated Evaluation Framework
• Working knowledge of the NAVSEA acquisition process.
• Experience with U.S. Navy Submarine Combat Control and Sonar systems.
• Active duty experience in U.S. Submarine Force.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.