CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Technical Analyst - Top Secret Clearance in Washington, District Of Columbia
Technical Analyst - Top Secret Clearance
CGI-experience the commitment
Find similar career opportunities
City:Washington, District of Columbia, United States
Employment Type:Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: A place to build an IT career
Candidate is responsible for the technical operations and maintenance of a large scale enterprise system. In this role, the candidate would support deployment of software releases, responding to help desk tickets by executing and monitoring batch processes, pulling and reviewing logs for investigation of issues.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Monitor and troubleshoot automated end-to-end business processes in production operations, including batch jobs, reports, data exchanges, and interfaces
• Review logs, execute scripts in a UNIX environment, and monitor application and infrastructure performance
• Provide recommendations and support the development and implementation of automated monitoring tools
• Capture and document system metrics, business metrics, and quality assurance metrics
• Support testing efforts and peer reviews
• Collaborate with analysts to ensure software components are properly documented for system users
• Some shift work and weekend maintenance support required.
• Deploy software releases in production environments
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• A bachelors degree in business, information systems, or related field or equivalent experience
• Background in systems analysis, network or software design/administration, requirements analysis, or systems/applications software development. Minimum three years experience.
• Experience working in production environments, identifying and deploying solutions, and communicating directly with client stakeholders
• Strong adherence to change management and configuration management processes
• General knowledge of system networking principles
• A high degree of comfort with relational databases and SQL
• Experience with AIX/UNIX operating systems
• Ability to work both independently and with a team to solve problems
• Initiative to quickly learn and put new skills to use
• Strong written and oral communications skills
Top Secret Clearance
• Production operations experience with Momentum Financials/ERP preferred
• Experience with Tivoli Work Scheduler.
• Experience with Rational or HP SDLC tools preferred
• Experience with Oracle WebLogic, Software AG webMethods and Oracle Tuxedo
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
Have you been referred by a CGI Member for this position?* Yes No
CGI member’s email (@cgi.com) *
I agree to allow CGI to contact the CGI member who referred me to obtain additional information about my application and to confirm my referral. *
* This field is required.
CGI is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and to compliance with US laws and regulations. Click here at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEOPolicy-Signed2017.pdf to access our US EEO/Affirmative action policy.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
EPPA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf
FMLA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmlaen.pdf
Consolidated EEO Is The Law at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEO_Poster.pdf
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at http://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.