Supply Technician- ATF Fleet (Active S/TS clearance required)
Main location: United States, District of Columbia, Washington
Position ID: J0723-1203
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI Federal is seeking Supply Technicians to support ATF Fleet operations in Washington, DC.
The Supply Technicians will provide support to maintain an accurate inventory of Bureau-owned and leased property assets, accountability and assets acquired and placed into official use through the Bureau's Asset Forfeiture and Seizure Programs, and the disposal of all Bureau property. Personnel will perform staff work related to a number of DOJ programs and evaluate the Bureau's compliance with Government-wide property management initiatives. Personnel will maintain a viable Property Management System with responsibility for ensuring its integrity and accuracy.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Property Inventories: Monitor the status of inventory assigned to ATF offices to: 1) ensure that assigned accountable property is documented in the Bureau’s Automated Property Program (Sunflower) and 2) ensure that discrepancies are resolved in accordance with ATF, Property and Fleet Management Program. Property Transfer Transaction Record
• Ensure accountability of equipment through the use of the Bureau’s Automated Property Program in accordance with ATF, Property and Fleet Management Program.
• Ensure excess property is reported to DOJ or GSA recycling facility contractor and negotiate for the leasing and disposal of the Bureau’s Personal Property to include furniture, IT and electronic equipment.
• MMB Mailboxes: Analyze inquiries, review reports and supporting documentation for accuracy and completeness. Send response e-mail within 24 hours of receipt: Daily.
• Property Transfer Transaction Record: Under limited guidance of the Branch/Section Chief, process transactions within 24 hours upon receipt of all documentation.
• Under limited guidance of the Branch/Section Chief, process the following requests within 10 working days upon receipt of all documentation.
• Transfer Order Surplus/Excess Personal Property
• Report of Disposition of Excess/Surplus Personal Property
• Receiving Report
• Declaration of Excess Property
• Participate in meetings, as required.
• Ensure proper documentation is received, reviewed and recorded in Bureau’s Automated Property Program.
• Assist with update and/or develop standard operating procedures, directives and publications property logistics and fleet management procedures.
• Respond to all voice and e-mail inquiries in an appropriate and timely manner while maintaining a positive approach in handling customer problems.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Must have at least 4+ years of relevant experience
Fleet Management highly preferred
Must have active SECRET OR TOP SECRET clearance
Must be able to pass CGI Federal background investigation
Must be able to obtain DOJ MRPT clearance and/or ATF clearance
Must have high school diploma or GED
Hourly Rate: $37.47/hour (non-negotiable)
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors including but not limited to: skill set level; experience and training; and licensure and certifications. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case.
At CGI Federal we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are owners and empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI Federal’s benefits include:
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• 10 Standard Holidays
• Health & Welfare Benefits as determined by your Service Contract Act
As a Federal Contractor, all members of CGI Federal, regardless of role or work location are required to be fully vaccinated, with the exception of those with approved medical or religious accommodations.
Finance & Accounting
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Clickhere (https://cgi-veterans.jobs/) to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.