CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Senior Functional Budget Analyst in Washington, District Of Columbia
Senior Functional Budget Analyst
Find similar career opportunities
Senior Functional Budget Analyst
City: Washington, District of Columbia, United States
Position ID: J0519-2358
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
CGI is seeking a senior functional budget resource to support the planning and migration phases of several organizations at a Government Agency to their Momentum Performance Budget solution. The resource will be a member of the migration functional team and help lead the organizations through the planning and migration functional activities, including as-is process analysis, requirements definition, to-be process definition, process re-engineering, configuration, design, testing, and training. They should have a solid understanding and demonstrated knowledge of federal budgeting best practices, processes and procedures.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
The individual will be involved in a variety of functional and business process tasks to meet the client objectives. This may include:
• Analyzing current business processes and system functionality to determine the best methods for meeting migration objectives
• Creating documentation, written policies, and standard operating procedures for distribution to all individuals involved in the migration process
• Leading as-is analysis sessions and to-be process definition meetings with migrating organizations
• Defining functional and technical requirements for implementing the solution and processes
• Testing system functionality and troubleshooting system errors
• Leading meetings of system stakeholders to solicit and consolidate feedback on the system and business processes in use
• Additional tasks as necessary to meet customer objectives
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Strong familiarity with the organizations, roles, and systems involved in the federal budgeting process
• Significant experience in implementation and support of a federal ERP and budgeting systems (Momentum strongly preferred)
• Experience training novice/new users on a federal ERP and budgeting systems (Momentum strongly preferred).
• Experience and comfort facilitating meetings, training sessions, and group presentations
• Comfort presenting to senior leadership
• Strong writing skills and prior experience developing agendas, minutes, and presentation materials
• Demonstrated skills in the development/execution of SOPs, QRGs and step-by-steps using a Financial or Budgeting System
• Proficient in testing and documentation of Financial or Budgeting System functionality
• Strong analytic thinking skills
•Demonstrated Experience in CGI's Momentum ERP and Performance Budgeting solution strongly preferred.
• Prior experience with Momentum Performance Budgeting
• Knowledge of SQL
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.