CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. OneStream Business Analyst in Washington, District Of Columbia
OneStream Business Analyst
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
OneStream Business Analyst
Category: Business Analysis (functional and technical)
City: Washington, District of Columbia, US United States
Position ID: J0721-2039
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI Federal is seeking a OneStream Business Analyst with an understanding of the Federal Financial and Budgetary process as well as systems implementation and support background. The ideal candidate must be able translate business requirements into system functionality. In doing so, the candidate must have a skilled knowledge in technology and be able to work with federal and internal stakeholders to elicit, analyze, document, communicate, validate and implement system software. The individual should also have a background in federal financial and budgetary business process, ERP systems support, system integrations, IT deployments, Agile and traditional System Development Life Cycles (SDLC).
This project is located onsite with our Federal client in Washington, DC metro area and may require some travel per project needs or client request. This position requires a Secret clearance. The successful candidate must possess strong writing skills and should be able to communicate effectively and comfortably with all levels of CGI and client management.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Partner with business stakeholders across all levels of the organization to gather requirements and implement OneStream software to federal client.
• Document requirements, As-Is and To-Be processes for review and approval by federal stakeholders.
• Demonstrate OneStream software to federal client and manage change requests of system implementation.
• Responsible for system configuration activities to include: security, reference data, workflows, form generation, etc.
• Train federal users on OneStream system and provide support where needed using QRGs, videos, job aids, etc.
• Participate in the implementation of ongoing improvements/enhancements to the application in relation to business processes.
• Drive process improvements and leverage technical capablities to simplify and streamline budget formulation process.
• Responsible for providing superior customer service and support in regards to system and business process issues.
• Collaborate with internal technical team to ensure environment is running for configuration, testing, training, and demonstrations.
• Coordinate testing activities amongst the team; writing test scenarios, schedule testing sessions, documenting testing best practices, etc.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• An interim Secret clearance is required to begin working onsite with our client, and a Secret clearance must be maintained throughout the project duration. Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required.
• Bachelor's Degree and 2-7 years of experience with federal budgeting processes and software implementation.
• Demonstrated excellent customer service skills; ability to build strong formal and informal relationships.
• Strong analytical skills, especially in problem solving and continuous/process improvement leveraging financial systems acumen to drive for practical solutions.
• Must have strong organizational skills, ability to work within tight time frames and manage multiple project and tasks simultaneously.
• Experience in successful process and system improvement initiatives.
• Excellent communication skills and an ability to present complex topics in a manner that is easily understandable to a mix of mid-level and management client personnel.
• Previous experience working in OneStream and admin training is preferred.
Enterprise Resource Planning
Process Improve/Bus Transform
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.