CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Management Analyst I- Top Secret Required (FBI/HQ) in WASHINGTON, District Of Columbia
Management Analyst I- Top Secret Required (FBI/HQ)
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Management Analyst I- Top Secret Required (FBI/HQ)
City: WASHINGTON, District of Columbia, US United States
Position ID: J0421-0705
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI Federal is seeking a Management Analyst I to provide Administrative Support Services to the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Critical Incident Response Group Division (CIRG), Crisis Management and Intelligence Coordination Section (CMIC).
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Your future duties and responsibilities
Support services for an Administrative Specialist that is customer service driven to perform administrative and clerical duties, ensure compliance with security and access protocols, process briefing/events/meeting requests and provide logistics support. A single dedicated specialist is required to provide services for CMIC in order to minimize disruption to the operational mission and maintain continuity of day to day services.
• Thorough understanding of the mission, objectives, and organizational structure of the office to which assigned, in order to better interface and facilitate communications with others.
• Broad range of communications in order to make administrative determinations and recommendations.
• Receive telephone calls and greet visitors. Direct calls as appropriate and/or visitors to proper locations; redirect caller or visitor to appropriate staff/location.
• Search and retrieve documents from databases and files as requested and provide limited research to assigned staff as necessary. Prepare and coordinate documents for review by the FBI staff and distribute as directed.
• Assist staff with the completion of time and attendance submissions upon request.
• Prepare and develop correspondence, reports, presentations, and other forms of communication as directed.
• Maintain liaison with appropriate FBIHQ entities for the purpose of collecting data required for completing work and implementing solutions.
• Provide updates and/or briefings to management as it relates to special tasks or projects as assigned.
• Maintain the CMIC daily room scheduler to ensure the scheduler is updated and anticipate any conflicts. In addition to maintaining familiarization with SIOC Room capabilities and Video Teleconferencing technologies.
• Assign appropriate SIOC SCIF access by following security protocol.
• Ensure all SCIF visitors are compliant with security procedures (e.g. Access Control, use of Visitor Log, screening visitors).
• Communicate with other divisions/sections/units as it relates to special requests in SIOC SCIF space.
• Coordinate scheduling, access, and operating procedures with various CIRG and FBI entities during a Critical Incident Command Post.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Must have an active Top Secret Clearance
• Customer Service Driven
• Ability to collect, research, prepare reports and other documents using Microsoft Office Suite software and other FBI-proprietary computer systems.
• Demonstrate ability to interact professionally with FBI/DOJ, OGA employees and other contractor personnel.
• Demonstrate ability to prioritize assignments, time management, multi-tasking, interpret and communicate policies, attention to detail and follow-through.
• Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing concerns or issues that arise requiring the attention of management.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.