CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Functional Analyst Asset Management in Washington, District Of Columbia
Functional Analyst Asset Management
- Log in
Find similar career opportunities
Functional Analyst Asset Management
Category: Business Analysis (functional and technical)
City: Washington, District of Columbia, United States
Position ID: J0720-0721
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
CGI is seeking junior functional resources to support the migration of several organizations at a Government Agency to their Sunflower asset management system and the subsequent integration of said software with the Momentum financial management and procurement solution. The resource will be a member of the migration functional team and assist the organizations through the migration functional activities, including configuration, as-is process identification, to-be process definition, detailed designs, process re-engineering, conversion, testing, and training. They should have a understanding and demonstrated knowledge of the SDLC process and a knowledge of federal asset management best practices, processes and procedures would be preferred.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
The individual will be involved in a variety of functional and business process tasks to meet the client objectives. This may include:
• Analyzing and identifying current business processes and system functionality to determine the best methods for meeting migration objectives
• Creating documentation, written policies, and standard operating procedures for distribution to all individuals involved in the migration process
• Participating in configuration sessions and to-be process definition meetings with migrating
• Developing design documentation based on customer requirements that will be leveraged to develop functionality
• Testing system functionality and troubleshooting system errors
• Providing desk side support to users as they complete work in Sunflower
• Participating in meetings with system stakeholders to solicit and consolidate feedback on the system
and business processes in use
• Developing business process efficiencies for the client both prior to implementation and post-implementation
• Additional tasks as necessary to meet customer objectives
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Familiarity with the organizations, roles, and systems involved in the federal financials
process (Asset Management preferred)
• Experience in implementation and support of a federal IT system (Asset Management preferred)
• Experience training novice/new users on a IT system (Asset Management preferred).
• Experience and comfort facilitating meetings, training sessions, and group presentations
• Comfort presenting to clients
• Strong writing skills and prior experience developing agendas, minutes, and presentation materials
• Demonstrated skills in the development/execution of SOPs, QRGs and step-by-steps
• Proficient in testing and documentation of IT System functionality (Asset Management preferred)
• Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot issues and present to the client a variety of options to resolve the issue
• Demonstrated ability to utilize available resources to research issues/topics that are unfamiliar with
• Demonstrated ability to work both in a team environment as well as individually when needed
• Strong analytic thinking skills
• Demonstrated Experience in CGI's Sunflower solution preferred.
• Prior experience working on automated data migration efforts.
• Knowledge of SQL or WebMethods
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.