Correspondence Management Analyst I - CRM
Main location: United States, District of Columbia, Washington
Position ID: J0223-0836
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI Federal is seeking a Correspondence Management Analyst I to support the CRM division of DOJ in DC.
Hourly wage: $22.72/hr. (non-negotiable)
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors including but not limited to: skill set level, relevant experience and training, and licensure and certifications. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case.
At CGI Federal we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are owners and empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI Federal’s benefits include:
Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
Additional benefits determined by your Service Contract Act:
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Paid Federal Holidays
• Health & Welfare Benefits
Your future duties and responsibilities
Tasks to be performed by the Correspondence Management Analyst I: in the day to day operations includes but is not limited to the following activities:
• Receives, processes, and maintains active and inactive case litigation files in accordance with the records management procedures and standards prescribed by the Department of Justice (DOJ) and the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA). This includes, but not limited to, tasks such as data entry, processing interfiles, filing, responding to file requests, and labeling files.
• Follows standard opening, case control and closing procedures for case litigation files in accordance with DOJ policies;
• Creates and generates a DOJ number (DJ Number) in an automated system;
• Properly prepares and handles main case file and enclosure file creation in accordance with DOJ policy;
• Performs manifesting of all active and inactive case files in the automated tracking system;
• Tracks all active or inactive case file actions in the automated tracking system.
• Creates and generates interfile request;
• Performs day to day filing;
• Uses scanning equipment to convert physical documents to electronic formats upon request;
• Retrieves and delivers case files to Criminal Division personnel upon request;
• Properly organizes and handles materials for archiving in accordance with Criminal Division policy and NARA standards;
• Assist other records personnel with palletizing of record material;
• Participates in records quality assurance reviews;
• Coordinates with record specialist to transfer and/or retrieval of files between Criminal Division’s offsite locations and the NARA Federal Records Centers(FRC) locations.
• Process the physical records, their movement to other locations, tracking of such movement, updating and modifying record information, labeling, boxing and retiring groups of records, making special trips and deliveries, packing and handling special (classified) records, and boxing documents for shipment to the Washington National Records Center (WNRC) or the National Archives and Records Administration located at College Park
• Assist in performing inventories of active and inactive record storage and file areas, to include but not limited to, physical and electronic record-keeping systems (records management tracking and file tracking).
• Provide day-to-day customer support via e-mail, telephone and/or face-to-face interaction related to tasks set forth above.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Must be able to meet the skills required under the duties and responsibilities
Must be able to obtain/maintain CRM clearance and meet all security requirements
Must have Records Tech experience
Work will be performed in standard office settings, and in records storage areas. Both environments may involve exposure to dust and may require the ability to lift boxes up to 40 pounds.
Finance & Accounting
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Clickhere (https://cgi-veterans.jobs/) to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.