CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Automation Clerk for CEO in Washington, District Of Columbia
Automation Clerk for CEO
- Log in
Find similar career opportunities
Automation Clerk for CEO
City: Washington, District of Columbia, United States
Position ID: J0619-2104
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI Federal is seeking an Automation Clerk to support the CEO division of DOJ in Washington DC
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Provides support and assistance to the Administration, Finance, Procurement, and Human Resources teams
• Screens all telephone calls and visitors to the office;
• Reviews, prepares and/or distributes incoming and outgoing correspondence, and mail;
• Sorts, assigns, and date stamps mail, invoices, etc., by action office;
• Carries out special projects as requested.
• Collects program information from technical specialists, enters data into automated information systems, searches for related information, and makes recommendations about conflicting program-related materials.
• Generate reports from automated systems (e.g., UAPM, FMIS/UFMS)
• Updates and consolidates information into presentation format for briefing books, meetings, staff brochures, and staff directory telephone listings;
• Monitors supply and inventory utilization, and maintains office supplies and equipment.
• Maintains and updates list of personnel authorized to sign property passes to remove property from the building. Prepares requisitions for supplies and equipment and requests for service.
• Serves as Property Custodian.
• Scans and uploads documents in automated systems.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Knowledge of and ability to use FMIS web
• Proficiency with Excel and Word
• Knowledge of travel and finance policy and procedures
• Basic math
• Attention to detail
Must be able to successfully obtain a DOJ Public Trust
Must have a HS diploma or equivalent
Must be able to successfully pass the CGI Federal background investigation
Must be a US Citizen
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.