CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Facilities Operations Analyst (Budget Analyst) in Washington DC, District Of Columbia
Facilities Operations Analyst (Budget Analyst)
Find similar career opportunities
Facilities Operations Analyst (Budget Analyst)
City: Washington DC, District of Columbia, United States
Position ID: J0519-2614
Employment Type: Student Internship
CGI Federal is seeking a Facilities Operations Analyst (Budget Analyst) to support the Department of Justice (DOJ) Criminal Division (CRM), Office of Administration, Security and Operations Support (SOS) consists of Facilities, Security Programs Staff (SPS), Records and Information Management (RIM) and the Correspondence Management Unit (CMU). SOS is in need of an Operations Analyst for tracking funding for our facilities services, tracking data in the Department Rent Management System (DRMS), monitoring and forecasting burn rates, forecasting budget requirements for the creation of a Capital Improvement Plan, tracking deliverables, reviewing and reconciling accountable property in the Unicenter Asset Portfolio Management (UAPM) system and assisting with other budgetary requirements.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Request and review invoicing documents from various sources for review, recording and tracking
• Track and monitor various reimbursable agreements, purchase orders, and monitor/forecast burn rate
• Coordinate with the Division Finance and Procurement offices as required
• Prepare various reports on status of funding for facilities miscellaneous service funds
• Track, monitor, and prepare reports on CRM facilities funding for overtime HVAC services
• Track and monitor invoicing for electricity in one of our leased facilities
• Track requests for service and enter information in tracking system as required
• Tracking and reporting on received goods
• Monitor, track, respond and file delivery status memos
• Process the necessary action in UAPM to correct square footage assigned to Sections
• Create, review, and edit reports from DRMS and UAPM for submission to Senior Leadership
• Assist in documenting policies and procedures for posting on intranet and use by CRM sections
• Assist with creating presentations, handouts, and surveys
• Provide day-to-day customer support via email, telephone, face-to-face to customers related to the tasks set forth above
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• A degree in business management from an accredited university is preferred but experience may be substituted
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel with intermediate advanced to advanced user experience preferred. Experience with Microsoft OneNote and Microsoft Project is desirable
• 2-3 years of operational analysis experience to include:
O Substantial use of Microsoft Excel
O Analysis of invoicing and deliverables
O Experience in identifying processing errors
O Experience in forecasting capital expenditures
• Ability to successfully complete a CGI Background Investigation to include; 50 State Criminal, Education, Employment, Credit and Driving Records Checks
• Must possess an active Secret clearance
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.