CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Administrative Assistant in Troy, Alabama
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
City: Troy, Alabama, US United States
Position ID: J0921-2847
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI - USA - Knoxville and CGI: Creating jobs, growing communities
The best version of us starts with you! The best version of you starts here!
CGI is seeking an Administrative Assistant (AA) to manage the administrative and reception duties for our center in Troy, Alabama. We are seeking someone who is interested in being a key contributor and will work closely with the leadership team on administrative and operational initiatives.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
• Organizing, managing/maintaining calendar events for busy senior staff members, as well as coordination of domestic and international travel arrangements.
• Assist the senior staff members with their travel expenses as well in coordination with company policies.
• Attend and record staff meeting minutes.
• Produce and distribute correspondence memos (emails), letters, faxes and forms.
• Assist in the preparation and distribution of reports, pertinent correspondence, documents, and/or presentations for review and presentation by executives and committees.
• Support strategic office location. Tasks include, but not limited to; organize set-up and cleanup of meeting space, booking conference rooms, signing for packages, answering door and reception VM, cleaning/organizing kitchen, maintain office supplies, distributing office badges.
• Assist in supporting maintenance requests with the building owner and coordinating repairs (escorting contractors, etc.)
• Planning company meetings and social events (internal and external) as well as ordering catering for meetings.
• Assist BU with onboarding of new members/expense & timesheet questions/policy questions.
• Support senior staff members with data entry in company internal systems (Customer Resource Management and financial) as well as ensuring company compliance in relationship to these systems.
• Provide general administrative support, as needed.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
• The ideal person for the job will be a problem solver with the following skills:
o excellent organizational skills
o written/oral communication skills
o documentation skills
o impeccable attention to detail
• He/she will have at least three to five years previous experience working in an office environment, performing administrative tasks and providing support to coworkers. The ability to multitask, organize a daily workload by priorities, manage complex schedules, and meet ever-changing deadlines in a fast-paced environment is essential to the position.
• Great computer/internet skills with expertise in MS Office (Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel). Experience with Client Relationship Management (CRM) and PeopleSoft application systems preferred but not required.
• Ability to work outside of business hours as needed (not expected at all times).
• Energetic, professional corporate image, and positive attitude and willingness to learn and take on new tasks. Outgoing culture builder-help build a strong inclusive office culture. Team player.
• Demonstrate ability to exercise discretion and maintain strict confidentiality.
• Associate or Bachelor degree preferred.
Skill Set -Years of Experience - Proficiency Level
Microsoft Office - 2-4 years - Proficient
- Microsoft Office
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.