CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Security Center Operator in Tempe, Arizona
Security Center Operator
- Log in
Find similar career opportunities
Security Center Operator
Category: Cyber Security Consulting
City: Tempe, Arizona, United States
Position ID: J0620-1463
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
CGI is in search of an Information System Security Analyst to fill a remote role with some travel.
The Cyber Security Consultant will join the United States Industry Solutions Security (USIS) Governance, Risk, Security and Compliance Team focusing on industry, state and local government sectors. The successful candidate will collaborate with application owners, security specialists, and service providers to consult and protect CGI clients. This specialist will understand the various state and local laws as well as the regulatory controls for the sector. This consultant requires the ability to discuss security architectures that CGI designs to protect infrastructure, platforms, and applications.
CGI is growing a security practice that utilizes the Security System Development Lifecycle, Agile, and Secure DevOps methodologies to respond to threats, reduce risks, and create secure operating environments for our clients. If you are an experienced consultant looking to utilize critical thinking skills, who does not hesitate to question the status quo, as well as able to work with leaders and team members at all levels of the organization, across functional lines, using your analytical skills to think outside the box, then CGI has an opportunity for you.
FUTURE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Monitor system surveillance tools to detect variances in compliance posture and established controls.
• Support the development, implementation and monitoring of controls to ensure that assets are properly protected and policy compliance.
• Publish and support the analysis regarding weekly operational and routine audit reports to the VP so that management can oversee the program’s compliance performance and identify areas of improvement.
• Configure, maintain, monitor and support security tools.
• Support the organization’s incident response policies and procedures to meet business goals regarding chain of custody and breach reporting standards.
• Work closely with systems operations to effectively design security safeguards considering risk and cost.
• Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
• Will become the Primary experts in the operations of the RSA Netwitness.
• Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Business Administration, Accounting or related field
• Equivalent experience will be accepted in lieu of a degree
• Knowledge and experience with network and application security
• SIEM design, tuning and configuring the appropriate alerts
• Experience responding to security tool alerts and determining which are actionable considering risk and context
• Minimum 1 years experience in systems operations, including technologies such as Linux, Microsoft server, active directory and network.
• Knowledge of :
o IT risk, regulatory, or compliance responsibilities
o PCI DSS 3.X compliance activities
o Risk assessments
o ISO 27001, Cloud Security Alliance and industry standards
• Ability to accurately determine business risk based on detected vulnerabilities
• Experience in designing or implementing enterprise security architecture models and frameworks
• Consulting and general industry experience
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple demands and initiatives
• Possession of excellent analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
RSA Netwitness - 1 year
Networks - 1-2 years
Windows System Administration - 1-2 years
Cyber Security - 1-2 years
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
Vulnerability Management tool experience working with systems operations resolving infrastructure vulnerabilities
SIEM design, tuning and configuring the appropriate alerts
Experience responding to security tool alerts and determining which are actionable considering risk and context
Vulnerability Management, Qualys, Nexpose, Nessus or equivalent
Current CISSP, CISM, CISA, or related security certification
Strong operational, tactical and strategic understanding of security products and concepts such as firewalls, VPNs, IDSs and other security devices
Professional experience in running the information security office analyzing and applying information security, risk management, and privacy practices
Knowledge of national and international regulatory compliances and frameworks such as ISO, SOX, BASEL II, EU DPD, HIPAA, and PCI DS
Experience in IT Security Testing (e.g., penetration testing, web application security assessments, vulnerability assessments and technical security assessments
Secure SDLC, Agile, or DevOps experience
Experience in Identity and Access Management
Experience in virtualized security environments
Experience with Cloud Security vendors in the IAM, Data Protection, Monitoring, SaaS providers
Experience with Linux and Windows operating systems
Experience with application development
Proven ability to foster a team-oriented environment
Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Desire to work in an information systems environment
Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Security Applications - 1-5 years
Linux Administration - 1-5 years
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Security Operations Center
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.