CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Salesforce Project Manager in Tallahassee, Florida
Salesforce Project Manager
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Salesforce Project Manager
Category: Project Management
City: Tallahassee, Florida, US United States
Position ID: J1021-1440
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI is looking for a talented, driven Salesforce Project Manager to join our team in Florida. As a project manager, you will work with project teams and drive project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring/controlling, and closure. You will lead and collaborate with a cross-disciplined team of architects, software engineers, management, and customers to design innovative solutions for our clients. You will be involved in a mission critical project working with smart, dedicated people like yourself, and making an impact with both internal and client stakeholders. Tired of the same old thing? Are you passionate about learning new technologies and enjoy a quick paced atmosphere? Take your talents to a company that inspires personal and professional growth and values your ideas.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
You will help our clients by identifying, specifying and analyzing requirements and processes, managing progress throughout the design, test and implementation process. Your ability to create innovative solutions will contribute to the success of our projects and the satisfaction of our clients.
• Manage projects on schedule and on budget.
• Be responsible for all project oversight, including planning, directing and managing development resources and testing activities.
• Take initiative to coach, mentor, and orient co-workers and actively support team-based developments.
• Drive the on-time delivery of complete scope while diligently applying change management processes to control scope and budget.
• Supervise staff with design, analysis, test planning, project work plans and estimates.
• Ensure all solutions are delivered in accordance with CGI standards and methodologies.
• Stay abreast of technical and industry developments.
• Provide the highest quality services possible to all external and internal clients.
• Assist with project estimation and requirements.
• Be responsible for client satisfaction
• Accurate forecasting, budget planning, revenue recognition, and expense management
• Resource assignments, client invoicing, project health checks
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 5+ years of experience in project management .
• Demonstrated ability to perform all facets of the standard project management lifecycle, including project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring/controlling and closure required.
• Adept at actively managing scope, risk, and client communications required.
• Ability to manage projects leveraging a blend of agile and waterfall principles.
• Ability to balance technical requirements with business needs.
• Strong interpersonal communications skills and excellent writing and presentation skills.
• Strong understand of Salesforce platform.
• BS degree ideal but not required
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.