CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Operations Project Coordinator - CGI Life Science in Summit, New Jersey
Operations Project Coordinator - CGI Life Science
CGI-experience the commitment
Find similar career opportunities
Category:Business Analysis (functional and technical)
City:Summit, New Jersey, United States
Employment Type:Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
• Responsible for managing basic financial performance of the account operations
• Ensure customer invoices are accurate and submitted on time
• Track and Maintain contract Service Level Agreement (SLA) metrics for reporting purposes
• Draft requisitions submitted by the client for submission to recruiters
• Maintain a knowledge base of Celgene requisitions in Ensemble
• Create and update opportunities within the CRM system
• Maintain and steward Celgene account org structures and key contacts in CGI CRM system.
• Administer and steward the Celgene MSA Ensemble site
• Provide administration assistance onboarding resources into the Celgene (and other) accounts
• Assist Team with Step Review decks and approval requests
• Manage Step Review process for the team and track each opportunity to completion
• Request health check financial information for engagements and enter into CGI health check tool
• Track CSAPs and ensure they are completed on time and sent to QSC
• Assist with preparing PowerPoint decks for RFPs and client presentations
• Provide support in gathering CGI materials/decks/videos for various topics for sales team presentations
• 5+ years hands on experience managing operations
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
• Very good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Highly organized and results oriented
• Proven ability to manage operations in a fast paced
• Adequate knowledge of Microsoft suite of tools (excel, MS Word etc..)
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
Clearly identify the essential qualification vs the desired qualifications. What skills/experience must this person have to be considered?
• Detail oriented with very good knowledge and understanding of tools including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Experience interacting with finance personnel
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION OR COMMENTS
We are looking for an operations manager to maintain the account financials, track and maintain SLAs, and interface with recruiting and the other members of the Account team. You will be responsible for multiple areas of the account operations – Invoicing, metrics, and tracking opportunities in the CRM system.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
Have you been referred by a CGI Member for this position?* Yes No
CGI member’s email (@cgi.com) *
I agree to allow CGI to contact the CGI member who referred me to obtain additional information about my application and to confirm my referral. *
* This field is required.
CGI is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and to compliance with US laws and regulations. Click here at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEOPolicy-Signed2017.pdf to access our US EEO/Affirmative action policy.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
EPPA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf
FMLA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmlaen.pdf
Consolidated EEO Is The Law at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEO_Poster.pdf
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at http://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.