CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Technical Recruiter in Sterling, Virginia
CGI-experience the commitment
Find similar career opportunities
City:Sterling, Virginia, United States
Employment Type:Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
Are you a savvy, energetic Technical Recruiter with staffing agency experience who wants to take the next step and grow your career as part of a fun, dynamic corporate US Talent Acquisition team with one of the top IT consulting and services organizations in the world? If so, we want to hear from you! We are adding a new full-time client facing Recruiter to our CGI team in Sterling, VA. This is a rare vacancy and an excellent opportunity to further develop your recruiting career and skills, that offers on the job training and development and an excellent competitive benefit package that starts on your first day of employment!
In this role, you will be responsible for the full lifecycle recruitment of top talent for a variety of full-time functional and technical IT opportunities with CGI. You will regularly interact with Hiring Managers and Senior Leadership at all levels of organization, and will work to tactically execute on sourcing strategies to hire for current and future high priority positions. In addition, you will work to grow and develop an ongoing, robust candidate pipeline of qualified talent using independent research, networking, and available recruitment tools and social media channels.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Regularly partner directly with hiring managers to create and review job requisitions and to define and validate key position/skill requirements
• Use traditional and non-traditional recruitment resources, tools and marketing channels to identify and attract quality talent
• Source, recruit, and pre-screen candidates for a variety of traditional and niche functional and technical skillsets and roles
• Regularly review applicant resumes and carefully assess whether their qualifications match position requirements, and action or properly disposition accordingly
• Participate in the interview process and partner with the hiring manager to discuss collective feedback and to determine job offer decision/next steps
• Determine job offer details, verbally negotiate and extend offers, and regularly communicate interview and offer/no offer feedback to candidates
• An understanding of business/organizational challenges and the ability to provide innovative solutions that support the growth of CGI’s and our client’s missions
• Grow and maintain an ongoing, warm pipeline of qualified technical and niche talent for current and future opportunities while providing an excellent candidate experience throughout each phase of the recruitment process
• Consistently maintain a high level of data integrity by accurately documenting and tracking candidates and related recruiting activity in the applicant tracking system
• Support capture and proposal efforts as needed by partnering with your lead, peers, and the business to develop, execute, and deliver on recruiting strategies for these efforts
• Consistently monitor and audit assigned job requisitions, candidate files, and applicant movement in the ATS to ensure optimal OFCCP compliance
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• A four year Bachelor’s Degree and 2-4+ years of proven high-performing recruiting experience in a fast-paced, IT staffing agency/staff augmentation environment, and a strong desire to grow your career long-term with one of the largest IT organizations in the world!
• Previous experience recruiting and hiring functional and technical talent with emerging technology skillsets/profiles is strongly preferred (i.e.: Cloud, AWS, Azure, DevOps, Data Analytics technologies)
• A demonstrated ability to establish trust and confidence by maintaining a high level of credibility, integrity and skilled communications with hiring managers, team members and candidates
• Strong operational discipline and organizational skills with the capability to successfully multi-task by regularly flexing between tactical and strategic recruiting, and a proven ability to work against tight deadlines in a fast paced, highly matrixed, rapidly changing client environment
• An analytical, organized, self-driven problem solver mindset motivated by individual, team and business unit performance results and process excellence
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills and the ability to effectively provide regular and timely customer service to candidates, hiring managers and senior level management
• A solid understanding of current federal/state regulations related to employment (i.e. EEOC, OFCCP, etc.) and of how they apply to your role and responsibilities, and familiarity with recruitment related US immigration hiring processes and policies
• A general understanding of Human Resources principals, common staffing/recruitment metrics and recruiter performance measurements
• An ability to work onsite in our Sterling, VA office during core business hours and to travel within the US with advance notice if needed in the future to attend recruiting events/functions
• Advanced MS Office Suite user proficiency (primarily Outlook, Word, Excel, SharePoint and PowerPoint) and the ability to compile and format MS Excel based reports
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
Have you been referred by a CGI Member for this position?* Yes No
CGI member’s email (@cgi.com) *
I agree to allow CGI to contact the CGI member who referred me to obtain additional information about my application and to confirm my referral. *
* This field is required.
CGI is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and to compliance with US laws and regulations. Click here at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEOPolicy-Signed2017.pdf to access our US EEO/Affirmative action policy.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
EPPA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf
FMLA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmlaen.pdf
Consolidated EEO Is The Law at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEO_Poster.pdf
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at http://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.