CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Staffing Operations Analyst I - 2657 in Sterling, Virginia
Staffing Operations Analyst I - 2657
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Staffing Operations Analyst I - 2657
City: Sterling, Virginia, US United States
Position ID: J1021-1530
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI has an immediate need for a Staffing Operations Analyst I to join our financial services team in one of our selected CGI locations. Due to the current COVID-19 status, candidates will not be required to work within the physical work location at this time. When COVID-19 restrictions are lifted, they will be required to be located within the proximity of the assigned CGI location.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment supporting one of the largest leaders in the secondary mortgage industry. We take an innovative approach to supporting our client, working side-by-side in an agile environment using emerging technologies.
• We partner with 15 of the top 20 banks globally, and our top 10 banking clients have worked with us for an average of 26 years!
• We have over 73,000+ CGI Members in 40 countries and over 5k+ loyal Clients who are leveraging our end-to-end services across the globe
The Operations Management Team (PMO) supports the Client and project team on all facets of the recruitment, staffing, and onboarding lifecycles. This team is also responsible for the support of system access, VPN, timesheets, billable and non-billable rates, Work Order/Task Order approvals, background investigations, RFIs and RFPs, and all other PMO specific needs.
CGI is seeking a Staffing Operations Analyst I that can support the recruitment and staffing, onboarding, and contractor conversions of our resources. In addition, this position plays a critical role in data driven decisions, presentation of metrics, and audit of our internal (SharePoint – Ensemble) and external (NJOYN, CRM) databases (Ensemble – SharePoint). His position will be directly involved in overseeing full recruiting and staffing lifecycle all technical, functional, and management level opportunities.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Recruitment & Selection
• Collaborate with hiring managers to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood in the STF Request Tracker (Internal requisition tracker) to post out to appropriate applicant tracking systems (Resource Management Tool, NJOYN, etc.)
• Manage the creation, completion, cancellation, and revision(s) of STF requests through the Resource Management tool
• Research and recommend ways to optimize candidate tracking within SharePoint – Ensemble.
• Serve as back-up for creating STF requests, creating candidate tracker entries, initiating background investigations, scheduling interviews, retrieving interview feedback and updating candidate tracker entries appropriately, and declining candidates (as necessary).
• Ensure data in Client's candidate tracker is in alignment with candidate data in NJOYN (CGI's Applicant Tracking System)
• Generate staffing metrics report for weekly tower staffing calls include STFs (requisitions) and candidates assigned, along with status updates and review of pending statuses
• Generate Vendor staffing metrics for preferred vendors, in support of contract management sourcing and weekly staffing discussions with Service Delivery Directors.
• Review, revise, and complete information necessary for onboarding within the Onboarding Request tracker
• Send out Onboarding Request e-mail to hiring manager to ensure project codes, location, managers, and status updates are completed
• Monitor background investigation clearance, Work Order/Task Order approvals, immigration status transfers, start date confirmations, and projected start date changes
• Distribute out new hire email confirmations for new hires starting in the following week.
• Conduct weekly audits on subcontractor terminations and new hires against the Client roster
• Follow up on convertible contractors with SDDs to update statuses for conversion initiation accordingly
• Gather feedback and update Conversion tracker on a weekly basis
• Inform Operations team on confirmed conversion dates for subcontractors to members
• Create requisitions in NJOYN to support recruiters on initiating conversions, offer approvals, etc.
• Generate and distribute conversion reports on subcontractors and freelancers for Client Partnership Management Office (CPMO) meetings on a monthly basis
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Must have 2+ years of relevant experience performing in an administrative and database management capacity
• Must have extensive knowledge and hands-on experience in Excel to include data audits, scrubs, pivots, and commonly used formulas (V-Lookup, Concatenate, Match, etc.)
• Ability to maintain flexibility and positivity with rapidly changing and often time sensitive requirements
• Ability to proactively identify and suggest recommendations for process improvements
• Willingness to work on special projects as needed
• Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
• Solid MS office abilities to include Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS SharePoint, MS Outlook, MS Word.
• Analytical skills and ability to interpret data
• Ability to effectively communicate and interact with all levels of the CGI, subcontractor, and customer organization.
• 2+ years of hands-on experience with SharePoint libraries and lists
Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Organizational Development, or relevant field
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.