CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Senior Full Stack Developer (.NET) in St Louis, Missouri
Senior Full Stack Developer (.NET)
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Senior Full Stack Developer (.NET)
City: St Louis, Missouri, US United States
Position ID: J0421-2874
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: A place to build an IT career
CGI is seeking a talented Senior Full Stack Developer (.NET) to join our team. You will be involved in mission critical projects for our clients, working with a team of smart, dedicated people like yourself who build quality solutions for a variety of customers. Take your talent to a company that inspires growth and values your ideas.
You will be responsible for developing an end-to-end web based solution to implement Data Governance principles for a leading telecommunications client.
Requires a high level of independent problem solving, attention to detail, decision-making, prioritization, sense of urgency, project management, end-user focus and excellent communication skills.
You will be responsible for all analysis, development and testing activities (SDLC) associated with the build and implementation of a brand new system that manages users’ data access recertification process.
Responsible for building automation to reduce manual intervention and improve efficiency for the Data Governance team.
You will need to have hands on experience in developing user friendly processes and online application built on latest usability and design standards.
This is a high visibility role and requires someone who can think outside the box, work with minimum supervision, develop processes, online solutions and applications to successfully execute Data Governance framework.
You should have a strong usability through process/experience, an eye for detail, a creative mind and the ability to communicate upwards with Sr Leadership and Executives
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Understand end to end process, identify areas of improvement, capture requirements and get agreement on scope
• Requirement gathering, impact analysis, module level planning, effort estimation, mid-level project management, project planning and tracking, reporting.
• Work independently with minimum supervision and execute project for successful completion
• Develop modern web applications using .NET based technologies with a focus on improving efficiency in processes and with a focus on usability
• Create mock ups for the user interface and provide options to enable selection of best option
• Develop API connectors to collect data from a variety of data sources
• As the lead technical developer, oversee development activities of developer resource to ensure successful completion of the project.
• Develop data models required for supporting application requirements and coordinate with architects for implementation
• Ensure solution is built using latest design principles with a focus on usability, efficiency, ease of maintenance and performance
• Writing SQL queries, stored procedures, triggers, batch jobs etc.,
• Conduct testing and validate solution meets requirements as planned. Implement testing strategies for long term sustainability of solution.
• Identify areas of continuous improvement and automation and build solutions to enable audit capabilities.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• At least 7 years of experience in software development life cycle
• At least 4 years of experience in end-to-end design and implementation of web based applications
• At least 6 years of experience with development of web application and windows based applications using .NET, .NET Core, angular or ReactJS, WCF, micro services, Docker, containers, Messages queues and RDMS
• Empirical understanding of data systems (BI analytics, data blending, data warehousing, data ETL, etc.) on process automation and standardization.
• Ability to communicate effectively with technical and business teams, drive issues to closure
• Experience in driving out requirements and building documentation process
• Experience working within a Data Governance/Access Management field is a plus
• Analytical mind with strong ability to look at the "big picture" and connect the dots
• Highly detail orientated/articulate with strong time management and organizational skills
• Exceptional listening, written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent skills in developing executive level PowerPoint presentations
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and within a team environment
• Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
• Ability to influence internal and external key stakeholders and build consensus
• Ability to define key performance indicators/metrics
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and guidance
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.