Senior Financial Systems Analyst / System Accountant TS/SCI with Poly REQUIRED
Senior Financial Systems Analyst / System Accountant TS/SCI with Poly REQUIRED
Main location: United States, Virginia, Springfield
Position ID: J0124-0192
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI Federal is looking for people with a client-focused mindset and analytical capabilities to support the objectives of the Financial Management Directorate for our Intel Community partner.
As a member of this team, you will assist the government with financial management operations, monitor and coordinate program resource allocations, supports the GEO-F system, including future enhancements, development and validation financial requirements.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Support of the agency’s Financial Management system and Budget Formulation tool, including future enhancements
• Develop and validate financial requirements
• Develop and maintain system documentation and training materials
• Develop IV&V testing processes to validate financial data
• Coordinate and participate in system engineering and technical exchange meetings
• Coordinate and participate in milestone events to include requirement reviews, design reviews, and program management reviews
• Define and develop technical requirements and specifications for development and testing
• Coordinate security certification and accreditation documentation and activities such as security reviews and package submittals
• Develop reference architectures, implementation plans, concept of operations, exercise plans, data strategies, and process flows
• Troubleshoot system related issues ranging from SF-133 reporting issues to IPBS issues
• Support Financial Audit Remediation Activities
• Develop and validate “as-is” and “to-be” business processes
• Develop, interpret, and revise accounting and finance systems policies and procedures and provide integrity of financial records
• Participate in user testing and acceptance of software and applicable interfaces, development of test strategy, execution of the tests, and documentation of results
• Coordinate with the system owner and ASP to advise on and ensure all subsystems are up to date per user’s requirements
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• TS/SCI with poly REQUIRED
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a business-related field such as Business, Finance, Accounting, Management, Computer Science, Economics
• 12 years’ experience in assessing federal financial business processes, developing financial systems options, and implementing system solution to include demonstrated experience with federal financial management including all aspects of programming, planning, budgeting, execution and/or accounting
• 3 years’ experience supporting Momentum-based financial systems upgrades and/or enhancements
• 1 year experience supporting IBM Cognos BI/Analytics products
• 2 years’ experience with developing and maintaining process documentation or process management in support of Momentum-based financial systems
• 2 years’ experience in developing and maintaining system configuration management plan and monitoring for Momentum-based financial systems
• 5 years of program management experience with PMP certification OR 5 years of demonstrated experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
• Experience with system administration functions related to Momentum financials
• 3 years’ experience serving as a budget analyst or management analyst; monitoring commitments, obligations, and/or expenditures of federal appropriated funds in the Operations and Maintenance (O&M), Procurement (PDW), and Research, Development, Testing, and Evaluation (RDTE) appropriations
• 5 years’ experience conducting analyses involving complex technical parameters to include acquisition and logistics requirements, schedule constraints, procurement and business principles and similar cost-influencing factors
• 5 years’ experience with Momentum Financials and/or Momentum Suite
• 3 years’ experience with IBM TM-1 and COGNOS
• 3 years’ experience resolving FISCAM audit Notification of Findings and Recommendations (NFR).
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to skill set, level, experience, relevant training, and licensure and certifications. To support the ability to reward for merit-based performance, CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range for this role in the U.S. is $176,770 - $204,600.
Business Process Analysis
Business Process Consulting
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, height, weight, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the Position ID of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a Position ID will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Clickhere (https://cgi-veterans.jobs/) to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.