CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Senior Business Analyst -- Remote in Seattle, Washington
Senior Business Analyst -- Remote
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Senior Business Analyst -- Remote
Category: Business Analysis (functional and technical)
City: Seattle, Washington, US United States
Position ID: J1221-0166
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI is seeking a Business Analyst to join our team!
Responsible for analyzing, recommending, and implementing efficient business solutions to meet the changing demands of our client’s businesses.
Manage activities around requirements gathering, analysis and documentation, as well as, the facilitation of business acceptance of new product, technology or process improvement releases.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Work as part of project teams implementing business solutions across Go-To-Market, Investment Processes, and Supporting Services
• Create comprehensive business requirements packages used in the development of new processes or technology solutions
• Work closely with the internal client teams to ensure understanding and proper implementation of requirements
• Liaise with global technology and third-party technical service providers to communicate requirements
• Manage small projects and/or sub-teams of a project. Estimate, plan, manage and execute projects or parts of projects
• Create test cases, conduct acceptance testing and verify production completeness
• Assist with new business process implementation necessary to support new product or technology deliverables
• Properly document and transition support of new business technology processes to Information Technology
• Perform continual process improvement assessments to ensure business processes are not becoming inefficient or increased risk
• Work with internal groups and external vendors to establish services and verify their correct operation
• Provide subject matter expertise and support
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Computer Science, or related field
• 5+ years Business Analyst experience
• 3+ years Project management or team leadership experience
• Strong experience in consulting, finance, technology, or related field
• Strong experience in eliciting, documenting and communicating product/solution requirements, and liaising between business and implementation teams
• Strong experience in working with business applications to improve business outcomes
• Strong ability to multi-task and exceptional organizational abilities
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• Experience with using SQL Server and Excel to query and analyze data
• Ability to manage priorities and re-negotiate if necessary
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with associates on potentially tough issues, and the ability to provide guidance and assistance in effecting solutions
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Self-starter, ability to take initiative and function within role with little to no guidance
Preferred Qualifications Include:
• Business Analyst Certification
• 3-5 years of experience in the investment management industry or data provision to the investment community
• Experience with performance measurement and portfolio analysis concepts
• Experience with client reporting and client relationship management platforms
• Experience with using SQL Server, MS Access and MS Excel to query and analyze data
• Strong knowledge of technical system requirements and operational processes and procedures in an asset management organization
• Knowledge of the regulatory environment of financial services firms
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $65K-$110K*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.