CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Training Lead (ERP and CRM) in San Diego, California
Training Lead (ERP and CRM)
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Training Lead (ERP and CRM)
Category: Business Consulting, Strategy and Digital Transformation
City: San Diego, California, United States
Position ID: J0321-2446
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
CGI is seeking an Training Lead (ERP and CRM) in support of global implementations for our long-standing Global Commercial Manufacturing client!
The preferred work location is in the San Diego, CA area! However, we will consider a Remote option.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Develops training plans and materials for interactive and engaging ERP & CRM system instruction in varied budget, financial, supply and logistics and sales.
• Identifies and maintains a broad understanding of system specifications, utilizing this knowledge to design and develop curriculum and training materials.
• Coordinates Training for global end users (bilingual not required), using Adult Learning Principles and the latest instructional technology tools.
• Collaborates creatively, resourcefully, and diligently with the project teams to define course structure, content, and instructional delivery method to produce and maintain high quality training.
• Assess training needs before, during, and after each class; Identify potential training gaps/issues and work with stakeholders to resolve; Makes necessary adjustments to training delivery based on student and stakeholder feedback.
• Monitor student enrollment and facilitate attendance in training classes; Perform attendance and competency assessment tracking after each class.
• Ensure timely availability and currency of necessary training materials.
• Develop training strategy and plan and assist trainers and power users in preparing for and delivering training to end users
• Skilled at remote instructional techniques
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Associate's degree or greater is required; Equivalent related experience may be considered in lieu of degree
• Experience in Microsoft Dynamics ERP or CRM and/or Salesforce CRM training strategy preferred.
• Experience developing and implementing global software training strategies to varied audiences is required
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in the development, design, facilitation, and implementation of professional training programs for adults required
• 2 years of supporting trainers in the delivery of training is required.
• Special Training/Skills: Proven skills as an instructor/presenter and group facilitator; Team player and leader skilled in group facilitation required; Must be highly organized and flexible.
• Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing in a concise, logical manner so that students can absorb and retain.
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $66K-$95K*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
Enterprise Resource Planning
Enterprise Resource Planning
MS Dynamics CRM
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.