CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Dynamics 365 F&O Finance Functional Lead in San Diego, California
Dynamics 365 F&O Finance Functional Lead
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Dynamics 365 F&O Finance Functional Lead
City: San Diego, California, US United States
Position ID: J0521-2625
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
CGI is seeking a Dynamics 365 F&O Finance Functional Lead to join our team!
You will take an end-to-end, process-based approach to address key business challenges within the Financial area.
Functional Consultants are challenged to understand and respond to clients' varied business needs in both the private and public sector, and work with clients to rapidly enhance the internal capabilities needed to continuously improve operational and innovation performance. Our core offerings target different aspects of a client's value chain - both across the enterprise and at the intersections of assets, process, polices, and people delivering value.
As a Finance Functional Lead in the Dynamics 365 F&O Practice you will use your strategy and operations consulting skills, business process knowledge, and other methodologies and tools to quantitatively analyze issues and drive solutions to transform our client's business.
CGI professionals are responsible for delivering large-scale, complex programs that marry processes with technology to help our clients achieve high performance. Dynamics 365 F&O professionals design, implement and deploy D365 solutions to achieve defined business goals. They maintain skills in D365 F&O applications process design and configuration; D365 application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and D365 F&O application solution architecture.
This career opportunity is located in San Diego, CA! If located outside of this proximity, the role can be performed REMOTELY (it will require periodic travel to San Diego or other client sites --- less than 25% travel estimated)!
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Conduct Workshops and work meetings with the customer with the purpose of:
• Gather process and functional requirements as an input to application design
• Lead process and functional design activities
• Lead FIT/GAP Analysis for D365 F&O
• Lead application design in D365 F&O for finance-related modules
• Developing and testing detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes in D365 F&O
• Perform application design, configuration, and test activities
• Supporting the planning and execution of data conversion activities
• Conduct Knowledge sharing sessions on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O functional Capabilities with clients and other team members
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Must have 8+ yrs. Experience as an ERP systems implementation Finance Lead
• Must have 8+ yrs. experience as a Finance Lead implementing ERP systems for customers working in the Manufacturing Industry, Contract Manufacturing preferred but not required
• Must have 8+ yrs. experience as a Finance Lead implementing ERP systems for Global, Public Companies
• Must have experience working with retail customers as these types of customers typically require prior experience with Liabilities and complicated trade promotion processes
• Bachelor’s Degree: Business or technology related BA/BS (optional)
• 4+ years Dynamics 365 F&O implementation experience
• Experience leading requirements gathering process for Dynamics 365 F&O implementation
• Clear and concise oral and written communication
• Ability to lead people, teams and projects
• Accounting, audit or controller experience (optional)
• Results oriented / self-directed ability to drive change in unstructured environment
• Strong client interface and presentation skills
• Strong business acumen
• Track record of initiative and outstanding performance
• Excellent interpersonal skills-'Customer Focus'
• Manages customer expectations effectively
• Ability to quickly build relationships
• Passion for learning
• Strong time management skills
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
• Dynamics D365 F&O Finance Certification
• Prior consulting experience
• Working knowledge of at least one software development methodology
• Working knowledge of Microsoft platform skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Azure DevOps
• Hands -on Audit Experience, preferred audit experience while working as a Controller and/or Accountant
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $86K - $150K*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
Enterprise Resource Planning
Enterprise Resource Planning
Finance & Accounting
Microsoft Dynamics AX
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.