CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Document Support Specialist in San Antonio, Texas
Document Support Specialist
- Log in
Find similar career opportunities
Document Support Specialist
City: San Antonio, Texas, United States
Position ID: J1220-1069
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: A place to build an IT career
At CGI, we understand that the best ideas come from active and open collaboration. Our work environment encourages our professionals to connect and collaborate, sharing a wide range of knowledge that can help us not only do our jobs better but enjoy them more.
CGI Federal is seeking a Document Support Specialist to assist with formulating, defining and maintaining project documentation. The selected candidate will become a member of our Back Office Team and will report to the Supervisor. The selected candidate will be responsible for support and maintenance of heavily-used existing content management systems and client facing applications. Our candidates possess a hybrid skill set to successfully facilitate change management while ensuring on-time delivery of solutions. Candidates with experience with HTML, JIRA/Confluence, Oracle Service Cloud, or other cloud-based knowledge bases is a plus.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
With guidance from leadership and in collaboration with team members, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Support and maintenance of content management systems and client facing applications
• Configuration and maintenance of workflow to publish content to a web property
• Creation of Confluence spaces, maintenance of standard Confluence themes and templates
• Develop and maintain internal and external surveys.
• Develop and enhance robust training curricula that applies adult learning strategies
• Coordinate with management, client, and other business groups with regards to gaps analysis, risk management and quality improvement initiatives
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Required: Highly organized, ability to engage in a self-directed fashion, details and results oriented.
• Required: Technical writing skills. Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, whether face to face, tele-conference, video or transient electronic communication methods (IM, Skype, SMS)
• Required: Experience in change management, instructional design or training. Ability to identify and analyze the skills/behaviors required of learners by gathering knowledge, defining objectives, and developing a delivery system to meet those needs
• Required: Demonstrated project and operations coordination experience. Experience in designing and developing effective, engaging learning experiences.
Non-U.S. citizens have a 3 year U.S. residency requirement for this contract.
List items desired for the Candidate, but not required.
Preferred qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Preferred: Experience with SharePoint and/or Confluence Administration
• Preferred: Experience with big data cloud platforms and peer-collaboration tools
• Preferred: Experience conducting training, especially in an online or geographically diverse setting
• Preferred: Experience with Java, C++, HTML or Website development
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.