CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Full Stack Engineer SME in Rosslyn, Virginia
Full Stack Engineer SME
- Log in
Find similar career opportunities
Full Stack Engineer SME
City: Rosslyn, Virginia, United States
Position ID: J0720-2020
Employment Type: Full Time
As the Full Stack Engineer SME, you will be responsible for implementing Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) processes in a cloud-based Azure development environment with automated release processes for testing, staging, and production. Additionally, you will contribute to developing appropriate design and coding standards to guide the efforts of platform development teams.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Work as an integral part of an Agile Scrum team
• Work in close collaboration with other software developers, stakeholders, and end users within Agile processes to continue the automation of the software build and installation processes.
• Work closely with members of the development, tests, and operations teams to troubleshoot build breaks, enforcement of software quality standards, and proper communication of the package’s installation steps to operations for both non-production and production environments.
• Continue development and maintenance of the automated software build process.
• Work closely with each product family to develop new DevSecOps features and capabilities.
• Assist with creating project resource estimates, metrics to track completion phase, defect reports, defect prevention, development efficiency and quality.
• Contribute to an atmosphere of cross-functional teamwork within the organization’s agile project lifecycle
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or equivalent experience
• An active Secret clearance is required
• A minimum of five years of experience in the creation of mid-to-enterprise level software systems
• A minimum of four years designing, documenting and developing Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery Pipelines for complex software applications
• A minimum of two years integrating Selenium tests into a CI/CD Pipeline
• A minimum of two years integrating SonarQube scans into a CI/CD Pipeline
• A minimum of four years of experience with continuous integration tools such as the build tools in Microsoft DevOps or Jenkins including installation and administration, and facilitating developer training
• A minimum of two years of experience integrating Security Scanning tools into a CI/CD Pipeline
• Experience with automated configuration processes and tools such as PowerShell DSC including installation, administration and coding AND experience facilitating developer training
• Experience with designing, implementing and supporting a DevSecOps environment (code repository, binary repository, continuous integration/delivery, error tracking)
• Experience with producing and grooming Agile product backlogs and interacting with Product Owners
• Experience configuring and managing automated compliance tools such as SonarQube and HP Fortify
- Continuous Integration
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.