CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. TIBCO BW Container Edition Developer in Reston, Virginia
TIBCO BW Container Edition Developer
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
TIBCO BW Container Edition Developer
City: Reston, Virginia, US United States
Position ID: J0621-1887
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI has an immediate need for a TIBCO BW Container Edition Developer to join our financial services team in Reston, VA. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment supporting one of the largest leaders in the secondary mortgage industry. We take an innovative approach to supporting our client, working side-by-side in an agile environment using emerging technologies.
This is the chance to further advance your career. Why?
• We partner with 15 of the top 20 banks globally, and our top 10 banking clients have worked with us for an average of 26 years!
• We have over 73,000+ CGI Members in 40 countries and over 5k+ loyal Clients who are leveraging our end-to-end services across the globe
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Your future duties and responsibilities
The TIBCO BW Container Edition Developer will help migrate applications from on-prem TIBCO BW 5.x to AWS cloud. This position will implement required changes to application code for moving from on-prem 5.x version to AWS cloud in TIBCO container edition version. This position will also require troubleshooting issues and determine resolutions.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 6-8 Years of experience in TIBCO development.
• Hands on Experience in designing and developing integrations using TIBCO BW CE(Container Edition) and BW 5.x.
• Experience in migrating applications from TIBCO BW 5.x to TIBCO BW CE.
• Experience in designing and developing complex BW integrations, ReST API's, SOAP webservices.
• Experience with deployment of TIBCO applications in various environments
• Experience with the SDLC or Agile methodologies.
• Must be capable of working independently to pursue solutions and problem-solving.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Can perform independently and design, code, test, debug and document TIBCO integrations
• Demonstrate anticipation and initiative in the planning for and management of problems.
• Implement technical or procedural solutions to problems
• Strong knowledge in troubleshooting integration issues in cloud migration projects and resolve them.
• Experience in Container Orchestration using Docker, Kubernetes
• Experience in working on AWS.
• Good to have Java development experience
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
Agile / Collaborative Method
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.