CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Production Support Analyst L2 in Reston, Virginia
Production Support Analyst L2
CGI-experience the commitment
Find similar career opportunities
City:Reston, Virginia, United States
Employment Type:Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
CGI has an immediate need for a Production Support Analyst to join our financial services team in Reston, VA with TIBCO, Weblogic or Tomcat experience.
Candidates should be local to the Reston/Herndon, VA area or within a commutable distance.
On-site/In Person interviews will be required.
This is an exciting full-time opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment supporting production systems for one of the largest leaders in the secondary mortgage industry. Our long-term, trusted relationship with this client has resulted in a stable and innovative work environment.
This is the chance to further advance your career. Why?
• We partner with 15 of the top 20 banks globally, and our top 10 banking clients have worked with us for an average of 26 years!
• Full-time opportunity to become a member of a stable, growing organization with over $8.5 billion+ in annual revenue
• We have over 73,000+ CGI Members in 40 countries and over 5k+ loyal Clients who are leveraging our end-to-end services across the globe
• We offer a competitive total compensation package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid vacation, and much more – and all CGI benefits begin on your first day of employment!
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Production Support Analyst should have in-depth applications support experience in TIBCO, Weblogic/Tomcat, in a UNIX, environment supporting Java based applications and autosys jobs.
This role will be directly involved in providing day to day production support for multiple mission critical applications running in production.
This role specifically requires strong skillset in TIBCO and Weblogic and/or Tomcat.
Candidate should have a solid background in providing production support so they have a good understanding of the requirements.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Background should include previous experience in the following areas:
• Strong Experience with TIBCO and Weblogic or Tomcat
• 5+ years of related experience, including hands-on production support
• Provide production support for medium and highly complex applications
• Trouble-shooting production incidents requiring detailed analysis of issues on web applications, Autosys batch jobs, and databases (mainly Oracle).
• Prepare and coordinate communications to stakeholders
• Create, investigate, and track solutions to application errors reported
• Escalate unresolved issues to appropriate team and personnel
• Support application releases requiring execution of Autosys jobs, Unix and database script execution as well as interfacing with business teams
• Update user documentation and conducting training
• May mentor or guide work of less experienced support personnel
• Good Communication skills and flexibility to support 24/7
• Experience on Java/J2EE applications running on Unix with Oracle databases
• Experience with Weblogic and TIBCO
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to troubleshoot complex issues
• Experience in a fast-paced production environment and the ability to handle multiple, simultaneous problems with changing priorities
• Service Now or other ticketing system (ticket life cycle)
• Autosys or other job scheduling system (Debugging failed job)
• Understanding of log files, execution of scripts, autosys and other production processes
Preferred, but not required:
• Mortgage industry expertise – underwriting, finance, Capital Market etc.
• Understanding of Network and Web/e-Commerce technologies is a plus
• SOA experience (ESB, XML gateway)
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
Have you been referred by a CGI Member for this position?* Yes No
CGI member’s email (@cgi.com) *
I agree to allow CGI to contact the CGI member who referred me to obtain additional information about my application and to confirm my referral. *
* This field is required.
CGI is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and to compliance with US laws and regulations. Click here at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEOPolicy-Signed2017.pdf to access our US EEO/Affirmative action policy.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
EPPA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf
FMLA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmlaen.pdf
Consolidated EEO Is The Law at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEO_Poster.pdf
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at http://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.