Senior AWS Full Stack Developer
Senior AWS Full Stack Developer
Category: Software Development/ Engineering
Main location: United States, Remote
Alternate Location(s): United States, Texas, Plano
United States, Texas, Belton
United States, South Carolina, Columbia
Position ID: J0723-0276
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
U.S. - What we do matters
CGI has an immediate need for a Sr. AWS Full Stack Developer to join our financial services team. Preferred locations are Belton, TX, Plano, TX or Columbia, SC. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment supporting one of the largest leaders in the secondary mortgage industry. We take an innovative approach to supporting our client, working side-by-side in an agile environment using emerging technologies.
• We partner with 15 of the top 20 banks globally, and our top 10 banking clients have worked with us for an average of 26 years!
• We have over 73,000+ CGI Members in 40 countries and over 5k+ loyal Clients who are leveraging our end-to-end services across the globe.
We are looking for a strong mid-level Full Stack Java Developer with AWS to work on real implementations in a highly dynamic and fast-paced Agile environment.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Develop AWS deployment automation services for various security-related applications and tools
• Design, build, test, deploy and support the deployment of tools in AWS
• Develop/program Java, AWS, and Angular
• Ability to write well-designed, testable, and efficient code
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Required 10 + years of Full Stack Developer - Java/Angular, Spring boot, and Microservices experience
• 3+ years of hands-on AWS development experience using Java, Node.js, lambda service, and scripting.
• 3+ years of work experience with AWS code pipeline, AWS deployment automation, AWS Service Catalog.
• 5+ years of programming experience with Angular and Java, J2EE, XML, and Web Services
• 5+ years of experiences in full life cycle application/system development
• 5+ years of experience developing in distributed application environments (Database, Transaction Management)
• 5+ years of experience writing conceptual and detailed design documents, and developing large scale enterprise applications following an Agile execution model
• 5+ years of experience with Application integrations (SOAP/REST Web Services, ESB, JMS, File/Data transfers, etc.)
• Good communication and collaboration skills, team player
• Takes accountability/ownership for the assigned tasks/deliverables
• Familiar with GIT repositories (Bit Bucket) and Agile Methodology/SCRUM/Kanban
• Strong Development/programming experience in Java, AWS and Angular is must
Bachelor's degree in computer science, Information Systems or related field
AWS Certification(s) desired
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to skill set, level, experience, relevant training, and licensure and certifications. To support the ability to reward for merit-based performance, CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range for this role in the U.S. is $84,000.00 - $186,000.00.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment.
• Back-up childcare, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Clickhere (https://cgi-veterans.jobs/) to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.