CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Service Desk Team Lead in Rancho Cordova, California
Service Desk Team Lead
- Log in
Find similar career opportunities
Service Desk Team Lead
Category: Business Consulting, Strategy and Digital Transformation
City: Rancho Cordova, California, United States
Position ID: J1019-0590
Employment Type: Full Time
The self-motivated person who fills this position will be joining and contributing to a dynamic and determined team that will be assisting a local Northern California public sector client to successfully transform how they provide services to their respective clients. This initiative will have a lasting positive impact on enhancing the citizen experience.
The Service Desk Team Lead will manage the Help Desk Agents who provide telephone coverage and direct response to assist recipients and providers. The Team Lead will make sure that the help desk team delivers flawless customer service in managing incidents and service level agreements, and monitoring the duties of the Help Desk team members to ensure that provider inquiries are promptly attended to. Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Coordinate the Help Desk team members in their daily duties of attending to providers making inquiries and facilitate good customer service culture in team members.
• Ensures delivery of a high quality service within agreed upon SLA’s.
• Manages performance and sets direction and priorities for individuals and team.
• Assigns clear accountabilities and performance expectations; reviews performance and addresses underperformance when needed.
• Develop, implement and maintain a culture of continuous improvement.
• Functions positively in a technological and team-based environment.
• Makes suggestions for improvements throughout the business process.
• Follows all guidelines in compliance with security and privacy standards, inclusive of but not limited to FTI, PHI, and HIPAA standards.
• Maintains production standards.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Associates degree or equivalent experience required
• Minimum 2 years call center experience; minimum 1 year working healthcare and/or public eligibility programs.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, Outlook).
• Must be able to type a minimum of 35 wpm.
• Strong interpersonal communication skills with both internal and external customers.
• Must have good leadership skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
• Must have good judgment in handling customer problems.
• Ability to work flexible work schedules to include any shift during operational hours (currently 8 am – 7 pm PT Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm PT Saturday)
• Must be able to work Overtime as needed.
• Ability to multi-task navigating multiple systems using dual monitors.
• A proven team player.
• Bilingual skills are a plus.
• Ability to pass background check.
- Communication (Oral/Written)
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.