CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. QE Automation Expert in Raleigh, North Carolina
QE Automation Expert
CGI-experience the commitment
Find similar career opportunities
City:Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
Employment Type:Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: A place to build an IT career
Candidate will be working in a highly motivated team that works on advanced Development and Test practices. Candidate will be responsibe for educating and mentoring QE teams to improve the quality and drive the adoption of automation best practices and shift left test strategies across the QE organization. It is very fast paced environment that gives opportunity to learn lot about business and technology.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Overall 8 + IT experience into:
• Drive the adoption of automation best practices and shift left test strategies across the QE organization
• Provide hands-on coaching for Acceptance Test Driven Development and Automation of testing using the Ruby or Java etc., and a focus on the Gherkin/Cucumber collaboration tool
• Design solutions in accordance with enterprise standards and within development, Test automation and with CI and CD in Agile environment
• Research and implement tools on Test Automation, develop Proof Of Concepts on ATDD & BDD, Test Automation
• Training the Team on the Modern Automation testing methodologies, frameworks, tools and techniques
• In-sprint automation through potentially numerous approaches including but not limited to, key word driven frameworks, behavior driven development, model driven automation or AI/machine based learning testing frameworks
• Perform review of existing automation and provide guidance on optimization & improvement
• Constantly evaluate the test automation strategy and approach to identify areas of improvement (i.e. test automation frameworks, dynamic data collection methodologies, coding standards, components and object repository methods, etc.)
• Engineer solutions that collect and report test results through various metrics reporting tools
• Communicate and co-ordinate the overall Automation vision, improvements and challenges with senior management
• Develop in-depth system and product knowledge and partner with product owners and developers to identify areas for improved efficiencies
• 8 + years of experience Development, Test automation experience using TDD, BDD, Selenium Webdriver, JUnit, NUnit or MSTest, TestNG or similar tools
• Strong database experience Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, XML, MongoDB, Erwin, Toad Data Modeler
• Experience with Acceptance Test Driven development using TDD/BDD
• Proficient with developer tools, such as Eclipse and git/github for developing on the Java stack
• Strong experience in automating build processes, application deployments and continuous integration system using Gradle, Maven, Jenkins, Docker , Puppet
• Train and mentor QA engineers, help them writing test automation code and do code reviews
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science
Selenium, XML, Ruby, Java, SQL, NoSQL - 5+ years , Advanced
TDD, BDD, Cucumber, Gherkin - 5+years , Advanced
Automation Frameworks - 5+ years, Advanced
CI/CD, DevOps - 5+ years, Advanced
NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
Agile - 5+ years, Advanced
DevOps - 5+ years, Advanced
Healthcare - 3+ years, Advanced
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
Have you been referred by a CGI Member for this position?* Yes No
CGI member’s email (@cgi.com) *
I agree to allow CGI to contact the CGI member who referred me to obtain additional information about my application and to confirm my referral. *
* This field is required.
CGI is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and to compliance with US laws and regulations. Click here at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEOPolicy-Signed2017.pdf to access our US EEO/Affirmative action policy.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
EPPA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf
FMLA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmlaen.pdf
Consolidated EEO Is The Law at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEO_Poster.pdf
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at http://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.