Management Analyst IV FBI/ORU (TS Clearance Required)
Management Analyst IV FBI/ORU (TS Clearance Required)
Main location: United States, Virginia, Quantico
Position ID: J0823-0099
Employment Type: Full Time
Hourly wage: $43.61/hr. (non-negotiable)
Management Analyst IV FBI/ORU
CGI Federal is seeking a Management Analyst IV to support the FBI/ORU, a division of DOJ in Quantico, VA.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Provide graphic design and visual communications planning development and management support within the front office as well as the supporting division.
• Support graphic design and other visual requests in support of the AD's strategic priorities.
• Design the entire OTD branding efforts, to include developing templates for the division's quarterly and weekly newsletters, email banners, marketing signage, presentations, infographics, web design, audio/video and other data visualization projects.
• Provide graphic support to other execs within the front office who request visual assistance in developing geospatial and heat maps and other projects.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Must have an Active Top Secret Clearance
• Must be able to obtain DOJ issued clearance and meet all security requirements
• Must be able to pass CGI Federal background check
• Due to the nature of the government contracts this position requires US Citizenship.
• Minimum 4 years of experience producing graphic design and content writing for executive-level audiences.
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) and MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
• Experience receiving a written product and repackaging into a visual product.
• Experience producing newsletters, presentations, and/or other communication products involving complex topics and graphics for all audiences-types.
• Demonstrated ability to self-start and take initiative with minimal support or guidance.
• Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Excellent organizational abilities.
• Graphics and/or writing samples required.
Preferred Experience and Technical Qualifications:
• Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
• Experience with SharePoint 2013 and technical management of internal sites, including site creation, web parts, lists, libraries, and calendars, managing user permissions, and modifying other content
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors including but not limited to: skill set level, relevant experience and training, and licensure and certifications. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case.
At CGI Federal we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are owners and empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI Federal’s benefits include:
Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
Additional benefits determined by your Service Contract Act:
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Paid Federal Holidays
Health & Welfare Benefits
Finance & Accounting
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Clickhere (https://cgi-veterans.jobs/) to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.