CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Customer Support Associate Level I - (NPC) in Portsmouth, New Hampshire
Customer Support Associate Level I - (NPC)
Find similar career opportunities
Customer Support Associate Level I - (NPC)
City: Portsmouth, New Hampshire, United States
Position ID: J0517-1469
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
How would you like to be a part of a team that produces the most important travel document in the world, the U.S. Passport?
Under the direct supervision of the CGI Management Team, the Support Associate will perform various clerical and repetitive manual functions in a production-oriented office environment.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Operate various office equipment and machinery in the preparation, processing, and mailing of passports and passport related documents.
• Utilize the current TDIS-PD and PRISM computer operating systems to include document
preparation, creation of document batches, document imaging (scanning) and reviewing,
retrieval of individual application information, data entry, book printing, quality control,
generation of mailing labels, and sorting and affixing postage to sealed envelopes.
• Perform searches for customer Passport applications, as requested.
• Contact customers by phone for verification of mailing address and other information in
response to telephone calls or e-mails received through the National Passport Information
• Generate Informational Response Letters (IRLs) to request additional
information/documentation for adjudicated passport applications.
• Follow a pre-set pattern for document sequencing.
• Basic filing to insert and retrieve applications packages from file cabinets.
• Cashiering duties as needed.
• Public counter info and will call duties.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Two (2) years of general office experience.
• Two (2) years of experience in an office environment performing customer-service functions.
• Experience using Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
• Good data entry skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to perform repetitive tasks such as lifting, standing, sitting, reaching, twisting, sealing envelopes, filing, and reading.
• Ability to work in one place or transverse the office on a continuing basis.
• Ability to transport thirty (30) lbs.
• Due to the nature of this government contract, US Citizenship is required.
• You must be able to obtain a U.S. Government Security Clearance to start employment.
• You must be able to successfully pass a CGI background check to start employment.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.