CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Customer Support Associate Level I - $14.43/hr - (NPC) in Portsmouth, New Hampshire
Customer Support Associate Level I - $14.43/hr - (NPC)
Find similar career opportunities
Customer Support Associate Level I - $14.43/hr - (NPC)
City: Portsmouth, New Hampshire, United States
Position ID: J0319-1087
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
Under the direct supervision of the Contract Management Team, performs various clerical and repetitive manual functions. Operates various office equipment and machinery in the preparation, processing, and mailing of passports and passport related documents. Utilizes the current TDIS-PD and PRISM computer operating systems to include document preparation, creation of document batches, document imaging (scanning) and reviewing, retrieval of individual application information, data entry, book printing, the generation of mailing labels, and sorting and affixing postage to sealed envelopes. Must be able to perform quality checks for standard fee information on individual applications. Ability to follow pre-set pattern for document sequencing. Insert and retrieve application packages from file cabinets. May involve performing cashiering duties on occasion. Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, U.S. Citizenship is required.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
The Support Associate Level I provides support to the Government staff by performing various clerical and repetitive manual functional with high attention to detail and accuracy. Anticipated tasks include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Operate various equipment for high speed scanning, mail out, and metering mail
• Generate mailing labels, ensure that mail labels match the applicant identification, fill and seal envelopes with correct passport and corresponding supporting documents
• Box and archive files for storage purposes
• Receive and assemble third-party mail
• Follow a pre-set pattern for document sequencing
• Perform searching and filing functions, file and/or retrieve application packages from file cabinets
• Operate scanning equipment and biological hood HEPPA filter to open mail
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• HS diploma or GED
• One (1) year of general office experience
• One (1) year of experience utilizing a variety of office software, specifically: MS Word and MS Outlook.
• Good hand-eye coordination
• Ability to remain flexible and adapt under pressure in stressful situations and follow instructions and established procedures
• Capable of performing repetitive tasks while maintaining a high level of accuracy, such as: lifting, standing, reaching, twisting, sealing envelopes, opening mail, stacking, moving/stacking boxes, un-stapling, paper-clipping, book printing, sorting, filing, and reading
• Ability to multi-task while paying attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to work in one place and traverse the office on a continuing basis
• Ability to provide basic customer service skills
• Ability to transport up to 30 lbs.
• Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship and a MRPT clearance is required.
List items desired for the Candidate, but not required.
• A basic knowledge of the current TDIS computer system, ability to determine quality and correctness of prepared Passports and maintain issued applications in an orderly and traceable fashion.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.