CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Oracle EBS Business Analyst in Portland, Oregon
Oracle EBS Business Analyst
Find similar career opportunities
Oracle EBS Business Analyst
Category: Business Analysis (functional and technical)
City: Portland, Oregon, United States
Position ID: J0119-0437
Employment Type: Full Time
We are in need of a Business Analyst to support the Oracle EBS environment within our current client. Will be working client facing and engaging with multiple lines of business.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
FUTURE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Experienced with Oracle Applications Rel 12, focused on Procure-to-Pay and Hire-to-Retire Process Flow models, functions and schemas.
• Intermediate to advanced SQL skills in multiple Oracle schemas;
• Intermediate to advanced understanding of DB structure
• Intermediate to advanced understanding of system architecture
• Critical thinking abilities, excellent verbal and written communication skills
• The ability to effectively interact with people from all levels within the organization
Daily BSA duties will be:
• Trouble-shoot Oracle Application issues - including meeting with the user to get clarity on problem, collaborate with developers and user on solution, open Support ticket if necessary and testing solutions.
• Monitor system critical functions, e.g., Oracle WFMAILER inbox, restart WF or escalate to DBA to restart; perform other System Administrator tasks as needed.
• Manage resources to support business expectations, conduct daily status call with offshore team (provides touchpoint for issues, questions). Lead Issue Status Review meetings with the business. Escalate IT needs as necessary.
• Read and write SQL queries for data analysis, trouble-shooting, and to assure development to requirements
• Revise and update Requirement documents, updating as the work is being developed so that the end product and the requirements document agree. Assure business requirements are clear, concise and can be developed.
• Assist with user testing, develop test scripts for unit test as needed
• On-point for period end / year end closes
Team Lead duties will be:
• Coordinate and schedule non-production environment refreshes
• Assign resources to work
• Manage JIRA ticketing system, following up on missing comments, incorrect status, out of date assignments, etc.
• Monitor ServiceNow Incident tickets and triage/assign as needed;
• Update CGI Monthly report team highlights, lowlights, recap integration errors
• Submit Change Request tickets with the appropriate verbiage and documentation as required passing audit; representing as needed to Change Approval Board.
• Provide Internal and External Auditors with results as requested
• Represent the team to the IT community and to the Business users. Attend issue review and project planning meetings, participate in Incident Management Calls as needed
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
The above qualifications plus:
• A self-starter with the ability to initiate questions and discussions.
• Highly motivated with a positive outlook keen on problem solving.
• Good communication
• Ability to interact with IT, Management and Business Stakeholders
• Ability to perform basic project manager duties in parallel with the BA role
- Problem Solving/DecisionMaking
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.