CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. SR Project Manager in Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania
SR Project Manager
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
SR Project Manager
Category: Project Management
City: Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania, US United States
Position ID: J0721-1235
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI is seeking a seasoned project manager to join our growing team supporting life science clients through end to end solution offerings and professional services. The successful candidate must be able to work in a cross-functional environment and interact with representatives from CGI, and our end-clients. This project manager will work at various CGI clients consulting and executing various life science business and IT initiatives.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Project manager with solid IT experience and exposure to HR or A/P functional areas
• Delivers project management support and oversight for the Managed Staffing Provider/Invoice Automation Project, which consists of designing an automated invoice solution to validate and load MSP invoice data to SAP, replacing the manual solution.
• Responsible for executing the implementation plans: future state business processes, requirements definition, configuration, validation, training, cutover to production, and hyper-care activities.
• Partner with internal and external stakeholders to develop relationships as a trusted advisor and ensure that all proper documentation is developed and delivered on time
• Collaboratively manage constraints of schedule, budget, and resources to deliver defined scope with an IT integration service provider, MSP vendor, and VMS vendor.
• Work collaboratively with stakeholders to produce weekly project status reports, steering committee presentations, change requests, update risk registers, decision logs, action logs, and meeting notes.
• Strong partnership with project sponsor and vendor project managers to ensure timely issue resolution.
• Budget management experience including reconciliation of planned vs. actual spend and working with functional leads to forecast future work. Ability to accurately track and report project financial health to steering committee and portfolio management leaders.
• Ability to present project health to a steering committee of senior functional executives.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or other related fields
• 8-10+ years direct work experience in a project management capacity
• Strong familiarity with project management software and collaboration tools, such as MS Project, Clarity, and MS Teams
• PMP Certification is a plus
• Manage stakeholder (business and IT) engagement effectively
• Oversee implementation partners/vendors; This role will regularly interface with all levels of the organization and with external vendors
• Strong experience working with SDLCs
• Solid written and oral communication skills
• Ability to inspire confidence when interacting with Executive level management
• Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
• Flexible during times of change
• Can conform and swiftly adjusts to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
• Manages complex issues and risks and troubleshoots them as they arise
Skill Set/Years of Experience/Proficiency Level
2 to 4Fundamental Awareness
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
Minimum Education Required:Bachelors Degree
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $85,000-$140,000*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.