CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Sr. Program Manager in Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania
Sr. Program Manager
CGI-experience the commitment
Find similar career opportunities
Category:Leadership and Management Roles
City:Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania, United States
Employment Type:Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
As a vendor partner for a major Pharmaceutical company, we work to discover and champion the latest, most promising advancements against the world’s greatest health challenges. To accomplish this, the client is willing to invest in solutions that take us in directions never explored before. As a preferred partner across all divisions, CGI helps solution for these advances in health and technology.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Program Manager - Leads large business change initiatives with responsibility for the overall implementation of the program, managing scope, cost and schedule.
• Responsible for the on-time / on-budget delivery of IT assets to achieve specific business values and outcomes.
• Works with Business Stakeholders, Account Manager, Portfolio and Engagement manager to ensure IT programs and projects realize identified business value and outcomes.
• Maintains relationships with the Business stakeholders
• Partner with key stakeholders (Business, Finance, Account Manager(s), Portfolio Manager, IT and vendors) to build quality business case for all required investments, including value and ROI metrics
• Participates in high level planning and budgeting exercises.
• Inform portfolio manager of potential new demand as input to strategic planning
• Manage Project financials including initial estimates to finalize the project budget and final financial closure and depreciation
• Measure performance to ensure the project is progressing as compared to original plan and budget or adjust plan/budget based on new information
• Define and track to the quarterly corporate forecasts
Execution and Delivery
• Managing the overall program plan that includes all work streams
• Initiate project – define scope/charter, identify stakeholders and establish governance, hold kick-off meeting
• Lead project scheduling process; creates/manages a schedule with clear milestones, resource plan, deliverables, dependencies, and critical path
• Develop resource plan and onboard Internal and External resources to successfully execute the Project
• Partners with vendors as needed throughout the project life cycle
• Ensure the creation/management of project document repository
• Ensure compliance to corporate policies (SDLC, GxP, financial, document retention)
• Implement change control process
• Identify, manage, and mitigate risks and issues to achieve the best business outcome
• Complete project close-out process, including ensuring project lessons learned are documented
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Current background / experience with Project Management medium to large programs or projects within the Life Science industry
Technology Solution implementation background (System Development Lifecycle ((SDLC)) experience)
Proficient in MS Project
Proficient in MS Office Suite
Proficient in MS Excel
Excellent technical writing, analytical thinking and problem solving, work organization, project management effort estimation; opportunity identification; assumption and constraint identification; transition support
Excellent Customer Management skillset
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
Program Management Background with Vaccines Initiative is a big plus
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
Have you been referred by a CGI Member for this position?* Yes No
CGI member’s email (@cgi.com) *
I agree to allow CGI to contact the CGI member who referred me to obtain additional information about my application and to confirm my referral. *
* This field is required.
CGI is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and to compliance with US laws and regulations. Click here at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEOPolicy-Signed2017.pdf to access our US EEO/Affirmative action policy.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
EPPA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf
FMLA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmlaen.pdf
Consolidated EEO Is The Law at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEO_Poster.pdf
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at http://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.