Sr. Business Analyst
Category: Business Analysis (functional and technical)
Main location: United States, Pennsylvania, Plymouth Meeting
Position ID: J0923-1046
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI is seeking a seasoned Sr Business Analyst consultant to join our growing team supporting life science clients through end to end business and technology solution offerings and professional services. The successful candidate must be able to work in a cross-functional environment and interact with representatives from CGI, and our end-clients. This subject matter expert will be work at various CGI/and client sites consulting and executing various life science business and IT initiatives. This may include such activities as road map assessment architecture, industry best practices, technology/system/process implementations, as well as business process optimization, and organizational readiness.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Supporting an enterprise IT program to help analyze/define project processes & procedures
• Drive awareness of requirements across business units and identify substandard systems processes through evaluation of data
• Determine and develop user support requirements for systems in production, to ensure maximum usability
• Ensuring Workspace solutions in BAU are operationally supported end to end
• Manipulation of data from site audits to facilitate standardization of our meeting room naming and overall Outlook listing of meeting rooms globally
• Hosting workshops with stakeholders to obtain key inputs on Workspace Standards to help drive standardization project deliverables
• Updating of established playbooks/runbooks with most current/updated information
• Evaluation and assist with implementation of tracking mechanisms for Surface Hubs
• Author and update internal and external documentation, and formally initiate and deliver requirements and documentation
• Creation of presentation decks around various Workspace standards to review and obtain approvals via established delivery boards
• Evaluate, analyze, and communicate systems requirements on a continuing basis, and maintain systems processes, including the delivery of monthly status reports to all appropriate parties
• Oversee escalations of Workplace INCs and help drive them to closure
• Provide data/trends to Workplace Experience around INCs to look at both technology challenges and opportunities for support enhancement
• Ensure external vendors are meeting obligated SLAs for support tickets
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Interpersonal and leadership skills
• Experience in generating process documentation and reports
• Analytical abilities
• Excellent communication skills, with an ability to translate data into actionable insights
• Experience in operational support of technology
• Ability to capture business process needs, process mapping, process mapping definition, through individual discussions, group discussions, and workshops
• Comprehensive knowledge of hardware, software, application, and systems engineering
• Project and program management planning and organizational skills
• Communication of technical information to business partners, in non-technical language
• Life Science / Pharmaceutical experience
• Strong core consulting skills (RFP RFI expertise, client presentations, solutions delivery business developments, offering framework capabilities and communication skills
Preferred skills :
• Knowledge of Workspace solutions (Microsoft Teams Rooms, Surface Hubs, Digital Signage, AV technology, etc.)
• Strong working knowledge of relevant Microsoft applications, including Visio
• Proven ability to manage tasks and possible technical testing
• Extensive experience with data visualization
• Proficiency in technical writing
• Comfortable in using Microsoft Teams for collaboration
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to skill set, level, experience, relevant training, and licensure and certifications. To support the ability to reward for merit-based performance, CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range for this role in the U.S. is $66,300 - $223,200.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Clickhere (https://cgi-veterans.jobs/) to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.