CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Project Manager in Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Category: Project Management
City: Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania, United States
Position ID: J1120-0864
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
CGI is seeking a seasoned project managers to join our growing team supporting life science clients through end to end solution offerings and professional services.. The successful candidate must be able to work in a cross-functional environment and interact with representatives from CGI, and our end-clients. This project manager will work at various CGI/ clients consulting and executing various life science business and IT initiatives from road map assessment architecture best practice phase implementations, and go live
This role can be houses out of the Eastern Time Zone. Right now its remote until further notice but will be onsite at a date to be named later in PA
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Delivers project management support and oversight for the any one of the following systems Emerson Syncade MES Project and or LIMS LABs and or ELN benching , which involves the implementation of a Manufacturing Execution System, and all other projects as needed by the business.
• Responsible for executing the implementation plan, including RFI and RFP processes, define requirements, configuration, validation, cutover to production, hyper-care activities.
• Partner with internal and external stakeholders to develop relationships as a trusted advisor and ensure that all proper documentation for GxP compliance is developed and delivered on time.
• Collaboratively manage constraints of schedule, budget, and resources to deliver defined scope.
• Manage access permissions to the project SharePoint site and ensure all project documentation is uploaded into the project site including all required signoffs from one stage gate to the next.
• Manage project budget, create budget review decks, and lead budget review meetings with internal stakeholders.
• Work collaboratively with stakeholders to produce weekly project status reports, steering committee presentations, change requests, update risk registers, decision logs, action logs, and meeting notes.
• Lead Steering Committee meetings.
• Meet with IT Program Management and Portfolio Lead weekly to provide status updates.
• Ensure projects are executed on time, within budget and meet pre-established goals and objectives.
• Communicate system changes and issues to relevant stakeholders.
• Manage the delivery of any open defects, integration work, and/or requested enhancements post launch within the timeline established.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or other related fields.
• 10+ years direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution.
• Strong familiarity with project management software and collaboration tools, such as MS Project, JIRA, Microsoft Planner, and SharePoint.
• Experience in Agile methodology.
• PMP Certification is a plus.
• 3+ years’ experience in implementing any of the following : Emerson Syncade MES system Electronic Lab Notebook Systems such as Benching, or Dotmatics.
• Life Sciences industry experience including prior experience working in a GxP, Pharma Manufacturing environment.
• Experience in implementing Electronic Lab Notebook Systems such as Benching, or Dotmatics.
• Strong experience working with SDLCs.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
• Flexible during times of change.
• Can conform and swiftly adjusts to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
• Manages complex issues and risks and troubleshoots them as they arise.
This role will regularly interface with all levels of the organization and with external vendors
Skill Set Years of Experience Proficiency Level
Project Management 15+ Expert
Quality Manufacturing Domain Experience 6-8+ Expert
Project Management 15+ Expert
Quality Manufacturing Domain Experience 6-8+ Expert
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $121,000-$180,000*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.