CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Data Analyst – Collibra Configuration in Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania
Data Analyst – Collibra Configuration
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Data Analyst – Collibra Configuration
Category: Testing/Quality Assurance
City: Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania, US United States
Position ID: J1221-2437
Employment Type: Full Time
Seeking a mid-level Data Analyst experienced in designing and executing strategies, governance, quality, cataloging and management of enterprise information/data and analytics. You will be the ‘go-to’ expert in standing up and configuring the data cataloging solution using Collibra, AWS Glue or some combination of the two at a global biopharmaceutical company as a means to govern their ServiceNow implementation for application management. You will have experience in the people, process and technology needed for effective client engagements and will need to influence client leaders to implement the Collibra tool most effectively.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Design and implement modern industry best practices in governance, management and quality of information/data.
• Evaluation, selection and implementation of tools and technology for data catalogues, data governance, data quality and data management, initially targeting an enterprise implementation of ServiceNow.
• Design and implementation of data quality scorecards and metrics.
• Collaborate with business and technical teams to provide direction for and contribute to development, implementation and rollout of solutions and consulting services.
• Facilitate design and solution workshops with clients.
• Design of enterprise data and analytics strategies and roadmaps including: defining visions, doing assessments of people, process and technology; and developing dynamic business value roadmaps.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Hands On experience and capabilities in the implementation and configuration of data catalogs, specifically Collibra and AWS Glue with ServiceNow.
• 5+ years knowledge and experience in the areas of strategies, governance, management and quality of structured data.
• 5 years technical knowledge and experience with tools and technology for data catalogues, data governance, data quality and data management.
• 3-5 years experience designing and implementing data quality scorecards or data quality metrics.
• Ability to recommend and implement industry best practices for information/data and analytics.
• Presentation skills with a comfort to work effectively with both business and technical stakeholders.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills to develop proposals, reports and papers.
Skill Set Years of Experience Proficiency
Information/Data Governance 5+ Strong
Data Quality 5+ Strong
Data Management 5+ Strong
Data Catalogue 3+ Strong
Assessment & Roadmap Design 3+ Strong
Minimum Education Required: B.S Data Science, Data Analytics or equivalent
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $107,000-$200,000*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
Business Process Analysis
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.