CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Program Lead in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Category: Business Analysis (functional and technical)
City: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Position ID: J0221-2513
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: A company committed to clients
The Program Lead will support the Product Management Lead in establishing product vision and develop a long-term product strategy. The role collaborates with internal program managers responsible for product and technology to support the strategy implementation and implementation of the product roadmap for CGI overall product development for credit solutions. This role will support the development of thought leadership and program documents used to present the product team’s strategy to the executive leadership in the pursuit of obtaining internal investment for product enhancements. The Program Lead additionally supports development of marketing materials, presentation of the product to external clients to create demand while also nurturing long-term client relationships. Experience in the credit market is required.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Collaborating with the Product Management team assist in building the product vision and long-term product strategy required to grow and maintain leadership position based on changing client needs and market trends in insurance industry
• Assist the Product Lead in the development and presentation when required for communication with the full range of client business stakeholders from analysts to C-level as well as CGI senior management and manage these relationships effectively
• Support the creation and management of the roadmap in order to continually enhance and distinguish product placement in an increasingly competitive arena
• Understand the functional components of the system and be able to articulate to the customer and facilitate requirement gathering and definitions
• Provide lead Subject Matter expertise on billable assignments where the Product features are extended, customized or integrated for customers, as required
• Work across a global team organization to develop and maintain relationships with business partners who may have varied agendas and attention spans while accepting responsibility for outcomes
• Prioritize program backlogs in your area’s of responsibility and work with product development, solutions engineering, and sales to evaluate the backlogs and work with the Product Management Lead to prioritize the backlog based on maximizing product success against the established strategy and vision
• Champion the product with internal/external and global/domestic stakeholders
• Demonstrate an adaptive style that is flexible and effective in gaining cooperation of others in order to maintain effective partnerships across the CGI and client organizations
• Stay current with marketing trends and utilizing that experience and knowledge to support the creation of marketing material for the products and communicate product benefits to client.
• Assist with market research and monitoring competitive activities and identification of key customer needs
• Provide support to sales and marketing teams and preparation of related information with respect to Third Party due diligence (and related procurement processing) for partners who are part of the Product ecosystem
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Subject matter expert in credit solutions operations and product development practices
• Previous experience in a client facing role, in the credit solutions market
• Experience in managing client expectations and competing demands for enhancements to the product.
• High level of self-confidence and operations knowledge to gain client credibility.
• Demonstrated lifelong dedication to learning - new technologies, applications, and business areas
• Experience working with a global team
• Sound analytical and diagnostic skills to deal with complex issues
• Ability to recognize issues requiring escalation
• Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
• Ability to perform work in tight scheduled time frames
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• Strategic thinking
• SAFe and Agile experience, a plus
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $115,000-$160,000*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.