CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Java Full Stack developer in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Java Full Stack developer
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Java Full Stack developer
Category: Software Development/ Engineering
City: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US United States
Position ID: J0921-2996
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI is seeking accomplished Java Full Stack Developers to join our Banking Group and support financial services team in Pittsburgh, PA.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
FUTURE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Development with Spring Boot & Microservices
• Java Development
• Technical expertise in the development, coding, testing, and debugging of software.
• Ensures that software meets or exceed specified standards and end-user requirements.
• Working knowledge in DevOps tools like Gradle/Maven, Jenkins, uDeploy and Git.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Web development, Responsive UI.
• Co-ordinate with offshore team members to complete the deadlines of the project sprints.
• Ability to recognize user experience needs and convert into design.
• Experience in angular 6/7.
• Experience in CSS and CSS preprocessors like SCSS, LESS
• Development experience in REST and SOAP services
• Coordinate the workflow between the UX team and front-end developers
• Development with unit testing frameworks.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 4+ years’ experience as Java/J2EE developer
• 3+ years Angular JS/ Angular 6/7
• 3+ years API development & OpenShift
• Strong knowledge of the java frameworks (Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Security)
• Strong knowledge of web services (WSDL Soap, Restful)
• Good knowledge of relation database, specifically Oracle (SQL - PL/SQL)
• Excellent communication skills
• Willing to work and coordinate with business teams for solution delivery
• Should have worked in Agile methodologies.
• Should have experience in Microservices, Tomcat.
• Very strong in Java 8.
• Good hands-on Gradle/Maven projects
Skill Set Years of Experience Proficiency Level
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.