CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. IAM Ping Architect in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
IAM Ping Architect
Find similar career opportunities
IAM Ping Architect
Category: Cyber Security Consulting
City: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Position ID: J0719-1060
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
CGI is seeking an accomplished IAM Ping Architect. To be successful in this role, you’ll have a solid understanding of web application security and architecture, excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills, as well as strong analytical and problem solving capabilities.
At CGI, you get to build solutions as a full time consultant with a world-class IT company. You will be involved in a mission critical project working with smart, dedicated people like yourself, and making an impact with both internal and client stakeholders. Take your talents to a company that inspires personal and professional growth and values your ideas.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Work with internal and client-side resources to deploy and support Ping Identity solutions
• Plan and execute migrations to the Ping Identity platform
• Develop strategy and deployment plans for extending the reach of the Ping product suite to additional applications
• Analyze and plan significant infrastructure updates and product upgrades.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 12+ years of experience in IT industry
• 5+ years of experience design and architecture with PING Access and PING Federate
• Meeting the application teams and gather requirements to integrate the application into PINGFederate/ PINGAccess for authentication/Single Sign On.
• Very strong understanding of Ping Access and Federate Architecture, federation protocols and Single Sign On concepts.
• Hands on experience on integrating the applications and API s with Ping Access and Federate
• Hands on experience in integrating the applications by using federation protocols like SAML, OAUTH, OpenID Connect and WS-FED.
• Integration of the SPA applications with Ping Access/Federate.
• Hands-on experience with at least one Directory Server/LDAP technology. Preferred OUD.
• General networking, including HTTP/S, TCP/IP, load balancers, firewalls, proxies and familiarity with tools for troubleshooting networking issues such as Fiddler.
• Good diagnostic, analytical, troubleshooting, design and communication skills.
• Experience developing Java/J2EE applications.
• Excellent leadership skills and able to drive solution
• Willing to work and coordinate with offshore team for solution delivery
• Experience in the banking vertical highly desired.
• Identity and Security – 5+ years
• PING Federate, PINF Access and PING ID platform – 5+ years
• SSO, SAML, OAuth, Open ID – 3+ years
Education: BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, related IT field or equivalent combination of experience and education
Identity and Access Mgt (IAM)
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.