CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Enterprise SAFe Transformation SPCT in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Enterprise SAFe Transformation SPCT
- Log in
Find similar career opportunities
Enterprise SAFe Transformation SPCT
Category: Project Management
City: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Position ID: J0919-0660
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: Committed to helping its professionals and clients
As a SAFe Services and Training Professional, you will be sharing your knowledge and experience of a better way of working in the enterprise. You will be responsible for expanding SAFe awareness, as well as developing and launching SAFe Agile Release Trains. Responsibilities range from delivering SAFe training in the public and private sectors, participating in speaking opportunities and events, and onsite coaching and mentoring.
CGI Inc. is a Global Transformation Partner for Scaled Agile Inc.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
As someone who has been in the trenches of software development, you will coach, guide and inspire through lean agile practices and principals. You will work with our sales team as a resource to craft engagements, be onsite doing hands on training, creating a community, and participating in imparting a different way of thinking that improves value and watching that transformation happen. You will be responsible for developing deeper relationships with clients, and giving them the tools, techniques and networks to create lasting change. Through this process, you will document the successes and share that story during speaking engagements and case studies.
• Demonstrating superior knowledge, competency, and in-depth field experience in adopting SAFe, and Lean-Agile practices in the enterprise
• Providing Service Delivery in the form of ART Launches, Leading SAFe and Value Stream Workshops, Product Manager/Product Owner Trainings, Inspect & Adapt Workshops, Portfolio Management Workshops, and Leadership Facilitation Sessions
• Pairing with, coach, and develop CGI SPCs to boost their knowledge and skills
• Collaborating with the global and national practice team for pre-sales activities, marketing and branding initiatives, and partner management
• Provide leadership at conferences and actively participate at events and meet-ups
• Utilize your effective stakeholder management aptitude to strengthen our community and provide value to our strong global instructor network
• With your SPCT Status, you’ll be running in-house and public SPC training classes
• SPCTs also serve as the leading change agents in enterprises Lean-Agile transformation and implementation of SAFe as well as coach for partner SPCs and SPCTs
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
We are looking for lifelong learners and team contributors with humility and a passion for; authorship, sharing, fostering communities, a strong desire to collaborate and grow with others.
• 15+ years industry experience with 5+ years of system development, product management, or product owner experience
• 5+ years Agile experience
• Current SAFe Program Consultant Trainer required
• Has personally lead 2 or more full SAFe ART Launches (including SAFe for Teams, SAFe Product Manager/Product Owner, SAFe Scrum Master, SAFe Advanced Scrum Master, and Program Portfolio Management classes)
• Has lead 2 or more full Inspect & Adapt events in the enterprise
• Has taught at least 6 Leading SAFe courses in enterprise organizations within the past 12 months
• Presents reference-able positive feedback from enterprise clients
• Highly collaborative working style with experience in working in a fast-paced, highly effective and international team
• Excellent writing, teaching, presentation and communication skills
• This role will need highly tuned communication skills with team members, partners and customers being highly distributed
• Other certifications such as CST, CSM, CSPO, PMI/ACP, LKU, PSM, PMP a plus
• Bachelor’s or higher degree in business or technology.
• Ability to travel up to 50%
- Agile Coach
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.