CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Digital Platform Tower Lead in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Digital Platform Tower Lead
Find similar career opportunities
Digital Platform Tower Lead
Category: Leadership and Management Roles
City: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Position ID: J0119-0220
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: Committed to helping its professionals and clients
This is an exciting opportunity to join CGI, a world-class IT company, for a permanent position providing leading IT services to our clients across the U.S. We are seeking a Director, Consulting Services, who will have senior responsibility to lead the strategic growth and success of the US Digital Platforms Practice. This Practice is responsible for leading our customers through successful transformations on low-code platforms. Currently the largest focus for platforms in this practice are Salesforce.com and the surrounding ecosystem within that platform.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Bring deep platform knowledge, market strategy and team building capability, be integrated into the Salesforce.com partnership ecosystem and be responsible for bringing solutions and thought leadership to our clients. .
• Will lead a team of geographically dispersed consultants for proposals and projects to create business solutions based on client requirements and market-driven business needs. Will take accountability for the profitable growth of the Practice through building competitive differentiators and the successful execution of delivery projects while coordinating with local teams and global delivery centers.
• Develop a strong pipeline of opportunities within new and existing accounts alongside our geographical leadership teams.
• Direct the Practice Leadership Team to align with overall strategy as we continue to scale the practice.
• Be accountable for the ultimate success of practice engagements using global delivery and vendor partners
• Directly responsible for successful growth of various partner relationships including Salesforce.com and other Salesforce ecosystem partners. Evaluate potential partner relationships, determine appropriate approach to establishing new partnerships and present case to execute upon these partnerships.
• Manage client satisfaction in partnership with account management teams
• Apply delivery and customer management best practices
• Apply management best practices such as succession planning, member performance reviews, and finance management
• Profitably manage budget and growth of the practice
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 8+ years operating successfully within the Salesforce.com ecosystem
• 5+ years experience leading large teams, strategic business planning and budget responsibility
• Results oriented business leader with solid understanding of forecasting, planning, P&L’s, and global delivery strategies
• Business development including strategic sales planning
• Experience with large consulting firms a plus
• Delivery experience
• Client engagement management and relationship building
• People management
• A keen, flexible and aggressive intellect; superior conceptual thinking as well as analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, at all levels
• Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional virtual teams
and have experience with Microsoft Office Products including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Delivery Management
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.