CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Business Systems Analyst in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Business Systems Analyst
- Log in
Find similar career opportunities
Business Systems Analyst
Category: Business Analysis (functional and technical)
City: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Position ID: J0121-0615
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: A company committed to clients
The best version of us starts with you. And the best version of you starts here.
CGI helps clients take an enterprise approach to accelerate and maximize their return on technology investments through relevant applied innovation.
We are looking for an exceptional Business Systems Analyst with proven client servicing experience including experience with to join our team in Pittsburgh, PA.
CGI is seeking accomplished Business Systems with excellent client servicing experience and go getter attitude with Java, API, APIGEE based applications and products experience.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Understand client business and underlying access APIs to help end client’s setup, connectivity, and on boarding
• Understand client requirements and identify gaps, issues and translate into requirements to support client servicing for Treasury and Payments new/existing APIs and new/existing products
• Co-ordinate daily tasks with end clients, Business teams, Product owners, Project Managers, Production support and Development teams to help troubleshoot client issues around APIs and new/existing products
• Support in new client onboarding, connectivity, lower lane testing and on-going point of contact once setup in production
• Setup clients in the Developer Portal, send invites and share documentation
• Work with client developers to explain Sandbox and QA environments
• Report the result of client testing, via review of API and system log files
• Work with Support teams and Dev API team to understand and troubleshoot client technical issues with connectivity, API responses and escalate and manage issues as necessary
• Where appropriate, walk clients through application materials in an effort to support a ‘white glove’ approach and reduce the amount of re-work brought about by incomplete application materials
• Manage work in multiple projects including APIs, APIGEE, Java
• Work directly with end clients, project teams, management, and business to determine project scope, objectives, and budget
• Develop project documentation, write user stories that includes requirements, project plans, use cases, system specifications, technical documents, and other test plans
• Identify and manage project and client issues
Serve as the technical point of contact between product management, development team, sales, and clients
• Solicit, comprehend, and analyze business data, objectives, and processes.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Minimum of 8 years of experience as Business Systems Analyst
• Experience working in the financial services domain
• API, JSON, Java, Apigee experience; experience working on Java based projects
• Five years client servicing experience
• Experience planning and executing multiple tasks in parallel
• Database experience
• Knowledge of system architecture and application portfolio
• Ability to simplify and standardize complex concepts and/or processes
• Business acumen
• Ability to create Swagger files would be a plus, but not required
• Experience with Gherkin in nice to have
• Business process management and modeling
• Requirements definition and management
• Experience working in Agile and /or Scrum development
• Problem solving and analytical thinking
• Ability to manage workload, manage multiple priorities, and manage conflicts with customers/employees/managers, as applicable
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Should have ability to understand database tables and ability to run simple queries
• Ability to work independently with minimal to no guidance
• Minimum Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or related field
Business system Analyst (ITSM)
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.