CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. AEM Developer in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Find similar career opportunities
City: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Position ID: J0918-1909
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
CGI is seeking an accomplished AEM Developer (Adobe Experience Manager) to join our Banking Group in the Great Lakes business unit at our client site in Pittsburgh, PA. This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role and work in one of our most significant and highly visible teams!
We offer a full-time opportunity that includes a complete benefits package with medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid vacation, etc.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Responsible for sound and high quality technical deliverables.
• Analyze and estimate timelines for sprints and releases.
• Work in an Agile environment and adapt to the changing needs and requirements of the business.
• Develop and fix issues with highest quality.
• Work closely with BA/QA team members to create test plans, and ensure the issues are properly identified, fixed and tested.
• Groom the team and develop the application with customer centric ideas and innovation as the core of every activity
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 3+ years of experience developing web applications using J2EE.
• 2+ years’ experience in implementing web applications solutions using AEM platform.
• Experience with Java technologies and frameworks including Spring and Hibernate.
• Experience in AEM component development, workflow development and integrating AEM with other applications.
• Expertise in AEM and associated technologies like Sling, OSGI, Felix, Jackrabbit, JCR, CRX etc.
• Experience in Kubernetes, Apache Kafka and MongoDB.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Java 3+ years
• AEM Technologies: 2+ years
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related IT field
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.